Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did he face someone like wb face to face and damaged him without getting a scratch ? facing marco without a single scratch in his body ? it's like comparing a lucky ant that didn't get stepped on in a war to a soldier who went face to face with the strongest and still took no damage
You are heavily underestimating Palms Kun brother This legend would have slayed Kizaru's head if Kizaru was ill had a heartattack distracted while being chained by seastone

Look at the burning Passion in his eyes , Look at his sword thirsting for some blood, Look at The great panda armour which has stored haki from his dead parents and rethink your opinion of the man who can't even be scratched by 4 admirals Warlords and whole Marineford

Lmao some geniuses still think zoro will mid diff king meanwhile zoro himself admit he couldnt beat king until figure out what king is and clearly having a hard time all the time.to the level again oda need to emphasized the speciality of enma and how it affects the result of the fight

sanji has easier time dealing with queen even he breaks the Rs to emphasized he is strong enough to beat calamity without any "special weapon" unlike the other "wing" lol
"esier time"

Yes yes by dint of sucking your blonde you quickly forget that without his power up he would have already died and that he did not even have the level to beat Queen + He destroys the RS when he obtains all the abilities of the RS what bravery

You are heavily underestimating Palms Kun brother This legend would have slayed Kizaru's head if Kizaru was ill had a heartattack distracted while being chained by seastone

Look at the burning Passion in his eyes , Look at his sword thirsting for some blood, Look at The great panda armour which has stored haki from his dead parents and rethink your opinion of the man who can't even be scratched by 4 admirals Warlords and whole Marineford
Ok you conviced me:josad:

Are you suggesting then when Zoro kills Kaido all of the SN, Straw Hats and Scabbards will have the power to cut completely through Kaido and will attack Kaido with Zoro?

:milaugh:

Zoro will be the only one killing Kaido. He will use an attack strong enough to cut completely through Kaido. He's the only one alive, except for probably Mihawk, able to scar Kaido.
Delusion. Mihawk can not even scratch Vista

Sanji vs Queen is the most boring fight
the most interesting, since queen is a hype tool for sanji's character developpement and transformation,
is King a hype tool for enma ? :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

precisely.. then why on earth are you dissing the chapter as if its shait..

I'm hyped for the panels seems like a decent chapter
they can't control their mood, few hours before they were all "WOROO, 10/10 chapter" and now seeing how enma is actually a magical sword and thinking about it made them say " mid chapter"

the most interesting, since queen is a hype tool for sanji's character developpement and transformation,
is King a hype tool for enma ? :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

they can't control their mood, few hours before they were all "WOROO, 10/10 chapter" and now seeing how enma is actually a magical sword and thinking about it made them say " mid chapter"
No the fight is really boring, the proof people just wait for Sanji to become an emo and don't even talk about the fight itself which stinks of shit

+ Believe that Sanji will easily beat Queen when 5 chapters before he was dead without his power up :suresure:

You really have to be a monkey to believe that Enma is a magic sword (using Oden Haki) I thought you were trolling but you are serious what a sad life

Here is my question you all

Do you think Drake/Apoo will pull a W against CP0?

or is Oda gonna show how dangerous those CP0 are by flexing on strong characters like Apoo/Drake?

which direction you think Oda will prefer?
To hype those masked agent?
Or to give Drake/Apoo their moment?
Drake/Apoo will flex on CP0
Then Drake will probably flex on Apoo too

I'm curious about CP0 abilities (DF) leaving the Rokushiki aside...
My guess is that they are some kind of hax Paramecia users.

Status
Not open for further replies.