Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course it is, since the begining he asked for raid suit etc... it made sanji lose his temper with all the shit happening in his body. You are projecting yourself i believe
And so ? do you think he will suddenly let himself be destroyed because he could not see the RS?

Do you realize that at the moment he literally has no injuries? that he hasn't shown anything of his abilities yet?

Queen is going to hurt Sanji very, very badly you are not ready :virusprot:

Tbh, I think we have to wait for the actual fight chapters. Imo, a lot of Luffy vs Kata wasn't great until the last few chapters where it mainly focused on their fight and didn't jump around.

Oda is pulling the same ideas with Queen and King when it comes to skirmishing and it seems we haven't really been given their 1-2 full chapter fight moments yet.
at least with queen and sanji, it has a purpose of developping sanji as a character and as a power house, there is a meaning to it. King vs zoro can still be really good with the mysteries around king and what will happen to enma and zoro

So it looks like King got some special Pteranodon stuff going on similiar to Queen and when he turns back to human form, Zoro makes that fishman/giant blood comment indicating that King seemingly wields extraordinary lvl of physical strength?
If the latter is true, it again would show how cleanly Oda is handling physical strength nowadays.
For everyone who's particularly strong, there is a reasonable explanation given, i.e.."natural born destroyer", lunarian, fishman, ogre.
And those who don't have such racial quirks, still get portayed as such through their design and fitting feats (Burgess, Jozu, Whitebeard, Garp...). Either way you know that they are meant to be physical specimen.

I really like where this is going. Some years ago everyone always just assumed some kind of standardized top tier lvl physical strength stat, where everyone automatically had to have G3+ physical strength, even w/o such portrayal and even tho Mihawk got stalled by Vista for example.

Now it might be that a guy like Shanks loses against Jimbei in armwrestling, but nonetheless nukes him with advCoC.

I think those guys from CP-0 are weak as fuck. At least I'm 100% sure they are not Apoo level.
Nico Robin just stated the opposite man
She stated they are elite
And Brook also noticed how formidable they are that basically Brook and Robin preferred to RUN AWAY from them despite having other minks also fighting on their side

so basically Brook + Robin + Many Minks, and still Robin and Brook chose to run away

reminder that Robin took out a tobi Roppo, someone who has same rank as Drake, and higher rank than Apoo

point is, you’re underestimating CP0 a lot

And so ? do you think he will suddenly let himself be destroyed because he could not see the RS?

Do you realize that at the moment he literally has no injuries? that he hasn't shown anything of his abilities yet?

Queen is going to hurt Sanji very, very badly you are not ready :virusprot:
no, i didn't say that. but the purpose of the begining of the fight was him being a hype tool you can't say otherwise

G

Gorosei Informer

True

:lulz:

I loved to play Oracle, Chen and Gyro roamer.

:saden:

(With the WR arcana and QoP arcana I played roamer as well...)
Oh man, Oracle and Chen!? That's VERY niche! Especially Chen! Bet your teams appreciate the support? Assuming they're not flaming and blaming you ofc? LOL!

:ultimoji::lulz::crazwhat::hohoho:

Roaming is so much fun! I hate staying in lane, it drives me insane in the membrane! It's like a pirate spirit! Need to "set sail" and explore! Gotta be free! Usopp Persona for Sniper when?!

:ace::vistalaugh::rolaugh::usoprice:

On a side note, anyone getting a sort of Queen and Apoo energy or vibe from this guy?:

:pepapoo::funky::queenmoji:

I wonder how loyal to Queen, Apoo actually is too? I'm sure they're both from Kano and have history together potentially?

:hope::quest:

"esier time"

Yes yes by dint of sucking your blonde you quickly forget that without his power up he would have already died and that he did not even have the level to beat Queen + He destroys the RS when he obtains all the abilities of the RS what bravery
his power up is inside him unlike ENma the special lol, he doesnt want it, the exoskeleton on his DNA, even if he didnt get it now still he will get it eventually.it's inevitable, being strong is on his blood, all he did just play cooking shit for 24/7 or run away for straight 2 years in sissy island, but ends up being zoro's equal. because they are a pair,the wing lol. poor zoro with all the training and dying for it for almost of his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.