Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico Robin just stated the opposite man
She stated they are elite
And Brook also noticed how formidable they are that basically Brook and Robin preferred to RUN AWAY from them despite having other minks also fighting on their side

so basically Brook + Robin + Many Minks, and still Robin and Brook chose to run away

reminder that Robin took out a tobi Roppo, someone who has same rank as Drake, and higher rank than Apoo

point is, you’re underestimating CP0 a lot
Apoo rank don't got nothing to do with strength tho lol that doesn't mean robin stronger or equal to Drake and Apoo especially since this the first time drake actually goin pull some feats

And Brook also noticed how formidable they are that basically Brook and Robin preferred to RUN AWAY from them despite having other minks also fighting on their side

so basically Brook + Robin + Many Minks, and still Robin and Brook chose to run away

reminder that Robin took out a tobi Roppo, someone who has same rank as Drake, and higher rank than Apoo

Ranks mean nothing to someone like Apoo who has a unique role in the Beast Pirates.
Drake is at the top of the chain of the F6 (definitely the strongest) and could play in the Calamity range depending on future feats.

Then why did he wait until after his germa DNA activated to destroy it, he never wanted it said he would never wear it yet waited until he knew he had the exoskeleton to destroy it
bcause he doesnt know that RS can stimulate and expose his potential thats why on previous chapters he keeps wondering why he felt strange with his body. later on when exo activated finally he found out that it was all bcause RS his body changed. that's why he break it.eventho being invisible is almost equal to find all blue to him, he still crush the RS because he doesnt want related to germa.
sanji doesnt want exoskeleton nor RS, he clearly hate it when it comes related to germa, but we couldnt blame him, it is in his blood, being strong.like it or not. sanji isnt even fighter on the ship lol, that's why we never seing him training combat, intelegent or combat ability during the series.because he isnt a fighter, but even with all those handicap, he still ends up matching zoro who spent his life devoted to being strong lol

CP-0 are fresh. Robin just had a big fight using her ultimate(although I would say she mid to low diff Black Maria).

And Robin + Brook + Random Minks are not strong. Is not like CP-0 is even YC3 or Doffy level.

his power up is inside him unlike ENma the special lol, he doesnt want it, the exoskeleton on his DNA, even if he didnt get it now still he will get it eventually.it's inevitable, being strong is on his blood, all he did just play cooking shit for 24/7 or run away for straight 2 years in sissy island, but ends up being zoro's equal. because they are a pair,the wing lol. poor zoro with all the training and dying for it for almost of his time.
Yeah so you prove me right, it makes it easier

Basically Sanji is a character who has seen his genes change and that without his father he would be at the same level as Nami and even worse

You seem to accept that it's good

Oh man, Oracle and Chen!? That's VERY niche! Especially Chen! Bet your teams appreciate the support? Assuming they're not flaming and blaming you ofc? LOL!
About that...

:crazwhat:
Roaming is so much fun! I hate staying in lane, it drives me insane in the membrane! It's like a pirate spirit! Need to "set sail" and explore! Gotta be free! Usopp Persona for Sniper when?!
Exactly!!!

:ultimoji:

S

stealthblack

I need to train my succesor, because I'm done making threads after being proven right yet again with oden inside Enma.

Put your resume on my profile messages:goyea::kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.