Character Discussion Why Mihawk has such low relevancy in the story

Shanks is enough to debunk your argument. Oda has desperately tried to hide his strength ans even though he has no feats we can still tell he's top-tier. The problem isn't that Mihask hasn't shown any signs of strength yet. But it's that he has only showed signs of weakness. No Yonko EVER is going to be stalled by a YC3 for like a minute and postponing the fight instead of finishing it immediately. Mihawk finished Mr.1 pretty easily, yet he couldn't do the same to Vista, which would be insanely weird for any Yonko or Admiral, not to mention a character who's supposedly "above Yonko" like Mihawk

So Shanks = no feats and great portrayal = at least top-tier

Mihawk = shit feats AND shit portrayal = fraudulent top-tier
"No Yonko EVER is going to be stalled by a YC3 for like a minute and postponing the fight instead of finishing it immediately"
You saw big mom get lolled by jinbei twice, franky, brook and even robin right? She even has adv. CoC. Dont make generalised statements that are complete and utter garbage.
Can you remind me when shanks was the world's strongest at anything?
Yeah didnt think so.

Shanks is enough to debunk your argument. Oda has desperately tried to hide his strength ans even though he has no feats we can still tell he's top-tier. The problem isn't that Mihask hasn't shown any signs of strength yet. But it's that he has only showed signs of weakness. No Yonko EVER is going to be stalled by a YC3 for like a minute and postponing the fight instead of finishing it immediately. Mihawk finished Mr.1 pretty easily, yet he couldn't do the same to Vista, which would be insanely weird for any Yonko or Admiral, not to mention a character who's supposedly "above Yonko" like Mihawk

So Shanks = no feats and great portrayal = at least top-tier

Mihawk = shit feats AND shit portrayal = fraudulent top-tier
Shit portrayal?

What shit portrayal?

Bruh, Zoro picked Mihawk as final shore to overcome yet some users still pull retarded comments basing themselves off the Marineford obvious PIS acted in order to save Luffy's integrity.

Black blade forger apparently, considers Shanks inferior.

I don't see it.

The real question is why does he need to have more relevance ?

Oda focuses first and foremost on Luffy's first long term goal of becoming PK.

Mihawk has nothing to do with that ,so he won't get any focus. Simple as that.

Even a little to almost non-existent relevance is more than what the rest of SH gets for their goals. And Mihawk is just a dreamtittle-holder.

Oda even made fun of Sanji's end game dream through the character himself back in FI.
We got a second flashback and just a mere small passer by panel was focused on it.

Nami that is supposed to be one of the triggers doesn't even get a single panel focusing on her dream.

Sunny-go was in tatters after the escape from Totoland and instead of getting some panels about Sunny along with Franky, what we got in exchange was half of a chpater where Franky was going around the flower capital looking for the blueprints of Onigashima .

Another good question would be why are people are mad salty because his status goes against their headcannon and try to diminsh him,by nitpicking everything?

He has terrible feats and isn’t very relevant right now but we all know he’ll get his fair share someday

He just has no place in the current story

"No Yonko EVER is going to be stalled by a YC3 for like a minute and postponing the fight instead of finishing it immediately"
You saw big mom get lolled by jinbei twice, franky, brook and even robin right? She even has adv. CoC. Dont make generalised statements that are complete and utter garbage.
Can you remind me when shanks was the world's strongest at anything?
Yeah didnt think so.
Yonkos big mom and kaido have been clowned by weaklings for years stop talking shit.
Getting clowned doesn't mean anything. Nami and Franky clowned Big Mom. Are you gonna argue that Nami or Franky can stall Big Mom for a min or directly confront her for a minute or two 1v1 and escape unscathed? "Clowing" could mean many things from outsmarting to out-planning, or getting extremely lucky, etc

Mihawk's duel with Vista was a blow to blow, 1v1, direct confrontation and he still had to postpone the fight because he couldn't finish it like he did with Mr.1. Can you imagine the same happening to any YC3 with any other Yonko? Can Cracker survive a direct 1v1 with Big Mom for a minute or two? Can Jack with Kaido? Can Vista with Shanks?

Meanwhile top-tiers managed to:-

1-Akainu completely shit on an enraged Ace effortlessly in few seconds

2-Kaido instantly one shot G4 Luffy who's above YC1

3-Big Mom completely destroyed Marco in few seconds

Mihawk is just not that strong
Post automatically merged:

The real question is why does he need to have more relevance ?
Because he's supposedly "World's Strongest Swordsman". If the WSS is such an irrelevant joke in the One Piece universe, then Zoro's dream doesn't mean jackshit. No one apparently cares about or respects "World's Strongest Swordsman" for some reason and Mihawk has been getting lumped with some extremely low, irrelevant top-tier fighters like Vista, Jozu, Croc

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Getting clowned doesn't mean anything. Nami and Franky clowned Big Mom. Are you gonna argue that Nami or Franky can stall Big Mom for a min or directly confront her for a minute or two 1v1 and escape unscathed? "Clowing" could mean many things from outsmarting to out-planning, or getting extremely lucky, etc

Mihawk's duel with Vista was a blow to blow, 1v1, direct confrontation and he still had to postpone the fight because he couldn't finish it like he did with Mr.1. Can you imagine the same happening to any YC3 with any other Yonko? Can Cracker survive a direct 1v1 with Big Mom for a minute or two? Can Jack with Kaido? Can Vista with Shanks?

Meanwhile top-tiers managed to:-

1-Akainu completely shit on an enraged Ace effortlessly in few seconds

2-Kaido instantly one shot G4 Luffy who's above YC1

3-Big Mom completely destroyed Marco in few seconds

Mihawk is just not that strong
Post automatically merged:

Because he's supposedly "World's Strongest Swordsman". If the WSS is such an irrelevant joke in the One Piece universe, then Zoro's dream doesn't mean jackshit. No one apparently cares about or respects "World's Strongest Swordsman" for some reason and Mihawk has been getting lumped with some extremely low, irrelevant top-tier fighters like Vista, Jozu, Croc
Why does he need to do anything. He said himself from his intro he doesn't just use his power like other brutes.
He walked from kreig the same as Vista
And no jinbe held up meme and akainu
Meme ran from marco
Vista can absolutely 1 vs 1 shanks the same of shanks puts the same effort mihawk did.
Meme got held off by monster point fucking chopper

Why does he need to do anything
Because he's in a war? Because he wanted to chase Luffy? idk
He walked from kreig the same as Vista
He had no reason to kill Krieg. Chasing after him to East Blue was bad enough already. Also he one shot Mr.1 in the war and wanted to kill Luffy. So why don't you mention that? Mihawk was serious in the Marineford
And no jinbe held up meme and akainu
Jinbe got destroyed by Akainu then ran away and got destroyed again. He survived Big Mom because he had no fear of her and then dodged her attack and ran and Big Mom left him because she was having a mental breakdown for mother Carmel's broken portray
Meme ran from marco
She destroyed him lmao

Vista can absolutely 1 vs 1 shanks the same of shanks puts the same effort mihawk did.
Vista is weaker than Jozu who's weaker than Doflamingo who's weaker than DR Luffy. He isn't 1v1 Shanks in a billion year
Meme got held off by monster point fucking chopper
LMAO your headcanon is legit as bad as Erkan

Monster Chopper got completely destroyed in 3 seconds to a starving Big Mom

HA001

Because he's in a war? Because he wanted to chase Luffy? idk

He had no reason to kill Krieg. Chasing after him to East Blue was bad enough already. Also he one shot Mr.1 in the war and wanted to kill Luffy. So why don't you mention that? Mihawk was serious in the Marineford

Jinbe got destroyed by Akainu then ran away and got destroyed again. He survived Big Mom because he had no fear of her and then dodged her attack and ran and Big Mom left him because she was having a mental breakdown for mother Carmel's broken portray

She destroyed him lmao

Vista is weaker than Jozu who's weaker than Doflamingo who's weaker than DR Luffy. He isn't 1v1 Shanks in a billion year

LMAO your headcanon is legit as bad as Erkan

Monster Chopper got completely destroyed in 3 seconds to a starving Big Mom
Excuses a far more serious akainu and meme were held up by jinbe.
Irrelevant Mr 1 was beaten by a nameless attack with 0 effort.
Mihawk wasn't serious at all.

Lmfao this dumb fuck is using the anime
In the manga it's off screened and nami even says well done chopper
How embarrassing

Excuses a far more serious akainu and meme were held up by jinbe.
You talk the exact same way as Erkan lmao. He too told me yesterday i was making "excuses" for saying that Akainu defeated Ace :vistalaugh:
Irrelevant Mr 1 was beaten by a nameless attack with 0 effort.
Irrelevant yet Posthawk remembered his name for some reason and fought him with Yoru :gokulaugh:
Mihawk wasn't serious at all.
Headcanon that has zero evidence whatsoever. Even then a non-serious Yonko can 1 shot a YC3. Kaido 1 shot +YC1 G4 Luffy with a casual non-serious hit
Lmfao this dumb fuck is using the anime

LMAO Big Mom was at 20% strength and Chopper literally held on for <10 seconds and still suffered massive damage while pushing his limits to the extreme. Vista held on for like 2 mins, suffered no damage and was smiling the whole time :vistalaugh:

HA001

You talk the exact same way as Erkan lmao. He too told me yesterday i was making "excuses" for saying that Akainu defeated Ace :vistalaugh:

Irrelevant yet Posthawk remembered his name for some reason and fought him with Yoru :gokulaugh:

Headcanon that has zero evidence whatsoever. Even then a non-serious Yonko can 1 shot a YC3. Kaido 1 shot +YC1 G4 Luffy with a casual non-serious hit

LMAO Big Mom was at 20% strength and Chopper literally held on for <10 seconds and still suffered massive damage while pushing his limits to the extreme. Vista held on for like 2 mins, suffered no damage and was smiling the whole time :vistalaugh:
Mihawk used yoru all war that means nothing.
No he beat luffy with his signature move.
Lmfao sure and show the panel after where she congratulated chopper for holding her off.
It's chopper fodder excuses once again.
She used all her homies even in a fusion form.

Lmfao let's make a bet. I know you ain't got the balls to cause you don't believe what you're saying. If mihawk isn't Vista level then I'm changing your name and ava for good.

Mihawk used yoru all war that means nothing.
He also remembered Mr.1 name even after saying "i don't bother remembering scrubs" and claiming to only 1v1 "worthy" opponents with Yoru according to himself :vistalaugh:
No he beat luffy with his signature move.
"signature move" yet it's his most basic move and Kaido wasn't even in his hybrid form :doffytroll:
Lmfao sure and show the panel after where she congratulated chopper for holding her off.
"thanks chopper for getting shit on for 10 seconds to a 20% Big Mom while doing nothing before you got help anyway" "it's totally comparable to Vista fighting a 100% serious Mihawk 1v1 and trading blows with him for 2 mins while smiling and suffering zero damage" :gokulaugh:
Lmfao let's make a bet. I know you ain't got the balls to cause you don't believe what you're saying. If mihawk isn't Vista level then I'm changing your name and ava for good.
I already said multiple times myself that Mihawk is stronger than Vista level lmao. But he's still far away from the realm of Admirals and Yonko with his shit feats and shit portrayal

HA001

He also remembered Mr.1 name even after saying "i don't bother remembering scrubs" and claiming to only 1v1 "worthy" opponents with Yoru according to himself :vistalaugh:

"signature move" yet it's his most basic move and Kaido wasn't even in his hybrid form :doffytroll:

"thanks chopper for getting shit on for 10 seconds to a 20% Big Mom while doing nothing before you got help anyway" "it's totally comparable to Vista fighting a 100% serious Mihawk 1v1 and trading blows with him for 2 mins while smiling and suffering zero damage" :gokulaugh:

I already said multiple times myself that Mihawk is stronger than Vista level lmao. But he's still far away from the realm of Admirals and Yonko with his shit feats and shit portrayal
Lmfao run then that's fine.
We make it simple if mihawks a top tier I do the same. If not you get to do it to me.
You got the balls to back your nonsense ?

Because Hawkeye was made for Zoro when Oda thought the series was gonna end in 5 years. A character introduced way too early. Now Oda could very well end the man's career and offpaneled him. The story wouldn't change because Oda can have Zoro surpass Hawkeye in other ways. Lolz

Bruh, Zoro picked Mihawk as final shore to overcome yet some users still pull retarded comments basing themselves off the Marineford obvious PIS acted in order to save Luffy's integrity.
Why the hell not? At Baratie, when Mihawk first showed up, it was apparent that becoming WSS was a big deal. But where are these swordsmen, other than Zoro, who want to become WSS? Who wants to beat Mihawk? Literally no one.

Drizzt's video is an eye opening for shit writing side of Oda and Zoro's Dream part of the video clearly explains why Zoro vs Mihawk will be anticlimactic, well at least for me. And Marineford Mihawk is another reason for this. Why put Zoro's ultimate goal there make him be stopped by against people like Vista, Crocodile?

Why not put some swordsmen in the story whose goal is the same as Zoro? Make them declare that they will be WSS and then make them be beaten by Zoro and ultimately adding another great parallel between Zoro and Luffy.