Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly likely.

Aokiji is most certainly a spy for Sword or RA. At best an ally like Law.

Shiryu is clearly the most highly rated by BB and a swordsman.

Lafitte has a special position in the crew indicating he is above the rest of the captains. Has okama traits as well as flying, looks like a kicker too.

Pizarro could be Jinbei-level, thus like Sanji Lafitte is annoyed by the new competition and wants to protect his place in the crew.

Burgess is perhaps Chopper opponent material with the fighting styles and seeing how Sabo man handled him he is no match for Zoro, Sanji or even Jinbei.
Fixed. Franky vs San Juan Wolf

What makes you think king is above marco? An honest question.
I think King's portrayal is overall better but not that much. Marco had some good feats in Marineford and similar ones to King in Wano (pushing away BM ship). They’re both fast and can fly. King is a tank and Marco can heal himself but overall I think that King's endurance is better. I think his fire abilities are also better and he’s from an ancient race. His fighting style is also better in my eyes. He’s a killing machine and also has good kicks like Marco.
King is a worthy right hand of the strongest creature alive

G

Gorosei Informer

What if somebody uses the immortal surgery operations on someone and then eats and uses Big Mom DF to eat unlimited lifespan ? lol
Ironically, I have thought of the immortality surgery being perfect to counter her lifestealing BUT to combine her DF with it?! I wouldn't put it past Imu to want to do exactly that! I'm surprised Big Mom hasn't mentioned Law being able to do this and thus showing she is aware of it and desiring to achieve it herself too!

I'm not sure if the surgery actually de-ages you like Bonney's fruit can or if it just stops you aging and you remain at that same age forever? Or even you keep aging but you never die from aging? We need Oda to actually clarify on that whenever he gets round to that EVENTUALLY!

But despite the incoming pun, this is amazing "food for thought" tbh! It could also remove the downside of using up your own lifespan for making homies and buffing them to be stronger too or whatever? What if you had "infinite lifespan" due to this and thus you could even "infinitely buff/power up" your homies!? That would be INSANE!

On that note, I wonder if the surgery is part of the awakening of the OP OP no mi? And if what Big Mom is doing currently is her awakening or not too? I'm doubtful we've seen her awakening yet somehow, whatever the hell it will be like!

Status
Not open for further replies.