Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The racist jokes are being taken too far Zoro, doesn't discriminate if you are an enemy or stand in his way regardless of race he was about to cut down a celestial dragon who have the highest social status in the op world without hesitation .
Yeah ofc, but you can’t deny the pattern lol officer Zoro is after those dark skin opponents :milaugh:

Haki on a sword obviously increases its power and you gon tell me that more haki does not lead to more power (what CoC coating basically is)?
So the cliff scene wasn't meant to showcase the devastating power of such a huge haki release, granted he just put in the necessary strength to just cut up a fuckin tree..?
So Hiryu Kaen and Tatsumaki weren't actually AP boosted, even though it was visually highlighted and is totally coherent with how the manga portrays "more haki= more power".

Funny how you even conradict yourself.
You said he's at first restricting it and then notices that it's doing jackshit to Kaido, so he decides to let it go wild a little in order to gain what exactly- in order to do what exactly?
Gain enough power to hurt Kaido right?
So you tell me what is happening within those scenes where he creates that necessary and newfound power? We do see him releasing a shit ton of extra haki on Enma via Enma's gimmick, WITHOUT the arm crippling drawback -the actual freakin drawback- don't we?
We know he could have also just gone for normal hardening, which he does right at the beginning vs King, same he did with his other two swords, but he obviously didn't, so why?
Is it perhaps because that huge ass haki release generates a shit ton of extra power, something he was in need for and something that boosted both attacks tremendously?

You see he has the capability to use Enma w/o haki, to use it just with hardening and to use it with that haki cloud release, all w/o the original drawback at all. Is he doing the latter just for the lols..?

It's obviously the major PU he got out of all that, right after he got rid off the real drawback via training with/mastering Enma.

So stop talking major BS, mate. That's just ridiculous at this point.

Look like another Shusui to me when mastered i see no difference in Enma compared to other swords against King
This sword will only be a PU for Zoro when he turns it into a supreme grade sword not before

He doesn't have better CoA or Endurance
King doesn't even have CoA... cope
Post automatically merged:

Wrong so far
Katakuri has shown better attack power amd durability. He has better mobility and speed .
He had better mobility that intang8bility and future sight. Now I know your lyin

I
Did Oda give you some numbers ? How do you know this ? Go write a fanfic while you're at it.
It's called reading the manga. Try it sometime

Bruh. The very moment King bypasses Katakuri's FS that is the moment Katakuri gets annihilated.

He was getting destroyed by a Pre ACoA Snakeman Luffy, his durability is nothing special. I mean realistically Luffy's AP was massively less proficient than Current Zoro's at the time but that was sufficing.
King the weakest Yc1 in all stats. Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.