Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King doesn't even have CoA... cope
Post automatically merged:

He had better mobility that intang8bility and future sight. Now I know your lyin

I

It's called reading the manga. Try it sometime

King the weakest Yc1 in all stats. Cope
King has better durability and mobility and faster. We seen his attack power matched Zoro

Yeah last time I red the manga, Katakuri lost to a dude who can't push base Kaido past neg-diff.

And King is fighting the dude who permanently scarred Hybrid Kaido and blocked/survived the strongest attack in the series.

Now hop off Katakuri's dick & go read again
Kaido walls anyone without ryuo 100%, try reading the manga unless you think Kinemon>>>Pre unleashed Enma Zoro too.

It releases more haki than he wants, it doesn't really waste it, it's not like that haki just vanishes, it increases his ap by forcing out zoro's haki

:choppawhat:

How did you come to that conclusion, nowhere in the story was it shown that armement haki can emit heat like that
We literally saw how it exuded Zoro's armament haki in large amounts to the point where it left his arm looking like a toothpick

That black substance (haki) and steam is the "heat" that is being mentioned in this chapter, basically.

After all, this sword is nothing more than a training tool that after intense training takes your armament haki to the absolute highest level which is internal destruction CoA.

That's all there is to it.

For real though, maybe his *totally logical special dinosaur powers* will fix that, otherwise, yeah, he don't got the hax like the other YC1 guys.
Marco - busted regeneration
Beckman - genius level iq and probably coc coating
Katakuri - future sight and awakening
King - .... fire powers??

King might be the most powerful YC1 in terms of raw strength and fire power but it feels like he's missing the hax that the other YC1s have

Abme no habakiri doesn't exist i guess, do people forget that Oden left two scars and not just one? What, you can't tell me enma put those two scars on kaido, enma is only as special as it's wielder makes it, otherwise than that, enma is a redundant blade, it quicker kills you rather than serve you if you're not fit for it, only people with a high amount of haki and control can up and wield the damn thing, anyways, yeah, enma ain't shit without a good wielder who can handle it, so no oden powers there, it's zoro who's doing what he's doing with enma, not oden, the end, sincerely from a day 1 sanji fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.