Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter begins with Marco (transformed into his Phoenix form) and Izou speaking. Marco is flying while he carries Izou by the shoulders. Izou felt uneasy after hearing the report about the appearance of a mysterious youkai, so he asked Marco to carry him to find it. As they talk, they fly over by the area where Big Mom is fighting.

MARCO VS BIG MOM HYPE
If Marco made big mom bleed or hurt big mom. I don’t want hear the admirals ever again.
‘’Since oda keeping destroy yonko excuse like skinnier big mom excuse thing.
Law is out, so he to move to help robin as best case. Marco help Kidd to beat big mom.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!
His wings don't seem decorative... But I can't be sure that he uses them to “fly”.
That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”
but it's something different.

So I bet King's Fire is his life force, extingusied it and King is done :sus:
So King is Charizard?

Not a Dragon type.
:pepehands:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
HOLY FUCK

King is an absolute monster. We saw blood on panel but I guess Oda is post-retconning that here with Zoro's statement. I'll wait to see what Viz officially says on durability, but if King has durability > Kaido's...

Also very happy with Cipher Pol taking zero damage from the fire. They were stalled by it but that's all we can say. I'm hyped to see what Apoo and Drake will do. I don't think they'll beat Cipher Pol but they might delay them enough that grabbing Nico Robin is no longer possible.

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "

Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "

King returns to his human form and fights directly against Zoro.

King: "Now let's play with the swords!!
I love swords!!"

While Zoro is defending, he thinks to himself about situation.

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!
His wings don't seem decorative... But I can't be sure that he uses them to “fly”.
That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”
but it's something different.
Is he a fishman? Or has he giant blood?
Or is he from an unknown race?
If I can't find out this guy's SECRET...
I feel like I won't be able to win!!"

As Zoro thinks about all this, King attacks him with a powerful blow. Zoro blocks it but he's thrown at some rocks, the impact is very strong. Zoro falls to the ground, he is very tired.
YO WTF IS HAPPENING?! King's beak missile gets compared to that of a LASER BEAM? Incredible attack speed = check. King blocks Zoro's Tatsumaki with his wings and apparently didn't take damage despite getting hit by Zoro a few times? And Zoro gets overpowered AGAIN? RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DURABILITY & AP FEAT = check.

Seriously, this is crazy man. Kaido legit has far worse feats than that. Just how much is King gonna surpass my highest expectations of him?! :steef::steef:

YO WTF IS HAPPENING?! King's beak missile gets compared to that of a LASER BEAM? Incredible attack speed = check. King blocks Zoro's Tatsumaki with his wings and apparently didn't take damage despite getting hit by Zoro a few times? And Zoro gets overpowered AGAIN? RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DURABILITY & AP FEAT = check.

Seriously, this is crazy man. Kaido legit has far worse feats than that. Just how much is King gonna surpass my highest expectations of him?! :steef::steef:
Imagine if King has future sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.