Who should Dragoban ban next?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Monké Don't Do Taxes
‎
Also I like how Apoo use Haki to protect himself, finally a another supernova who using haki.
Drake and Apoo vs the CP0 boss could be legit a good battle.
I'm just happy that a character is using an ability at their disposal to reduce damage instead of being a dumbass. That's pretty rare.


CUS HE STRONGER THEN THEM WEEK ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
One shotted Luffy, cut up Kidd and Zoro, made Luffy-Zoro-Kidd-Killer run away, ate attacks from Kidd, Zoro, Drake and Cp0 and is still kicking, AND is making bank with Morgans???

Apoo the MVP
 

Finalbeta

Hero of Albion
‎
it's confirmed by zoro himself ! he could make kaido bleed in his fish zoan form, but can't with king because of "dinosaurs" durability also called "dragons" because it's ryu ryu nomi :crazwhat:

King and Queen >> Laido in durability
If that was the case King could likely not be brought down bro.

Zoro has got to bring him down one way or another. I severely doubt it won't occur via brute force but some non conventional means.

He may have a weakness to exploit but I quite doubt it would make him much more vulnerable unless Oda pulled something stupid, but even then the thing about insane durability would only partially be true.
 
Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "
Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.
Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"
King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
End of the chapter.
King is EASILY TANKED:steef: attack that made kaido bleed, this attack also recognised by big mom and killer that can cut and penetrate dragon scale.
How hard his skin this guy seriously??? :believe:
So king durabliity>kaido dragon form>>>queen and flying six>katakuri:kaidowhat:
 
I always knew oda gave them higher bounties for a reason ! King and Queen might be stronger than katakuri.
dinosaurs durability >> fish kaido durability. Both zoro and sanji pointed this out !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top