Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Also I like how Apoo use Haki to protect himself, finally a another supernova who using haki.
Drake and Apoo vs the CP0 boss could be legit a good battle.
I'm just happy that a character is using an ability at their disposal to reduce damage instead of being a dumbass. That's pretty rare.

CUS HE STRONGER THEN THEM WEEK ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
One shotted Luffy, cut up Kidd and Zoro, made Luffy-Zoro-Kidd-Killer run away, ate attacks from Kidd, Zoro, Drake and Cp0 and is still kicking, AND is making bank with Morgans???

Apoo the MVP

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
it's confirmed by zoro himself ! he could make kaido bleed in his fish zoan form, but can't with king because of "dinosaurs" durability also called "dragons" because it's ryu ryu nomi :crazwhat:

King and Queen >> Laido in durability
If that was the case King could likely not be brought down bro.

Zoro has got to bring him down one way or another. I severely doubt it won't occur via brute force but some non conventional means.

He may have a weakness to exploit but I quite doubt it would make him much more vulnerable unless Oda pulled something stupid, but even then the thing about insane durability would only partially be true.

Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "
Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.
Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"
King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
End of the chapter.
King is EASILY TANKED:steef: attack that made kaido bleed, this attack also recognised by big mom and killer that can cut and penetrate dragon scale.
How hard his skin this guy seriously??? :believe:
So king durabliity>kaido dragon form>>>queen and flying six>katakuri:kaidowhat:

I always knew oda gave them higher bounties for a reason ! King and Queen might be stronger than katakuri.
dinosaurs durability >> fish kaido durability. Both zoro and sanji pointed this out !

Status
Not open for further replies.