Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Theres clearly some mechanism to whatever King is doing. The people jumping to conclusions just because a Zoro who has never needed to think to win a fight is having trouble when he finally runs into an opponent he just can't beat with AP are assuming everyone else lacks combat intelligence and intuition. Katakuri can see the future and is a perceptive and intelligent fighter. Future sight would likely allow him to figure out whatever King is doing because from what Zoro is saying/thinking, theres a source and mechanism to it which might be able to be disabled.

Additionally, Katakuri DOES NOT NEED TO HIT HIM TO WIN. He can drown him in Mochi.

King is EASILY TANKED:steef: attack that made kaido bleed, this attack also recognised by big mom and killer that can cut and penetrate dragon scale.
How hard his skin this guy seriously??? :believe:
So king durabliity>kaido dragon form>>>queen and flying six>katakuri:kaidowhat:
It's far simpler than that. King is fighting, Kaido was standing still while taking hits for fun

Yep, first he needs to understand how King's ability works, then he gets a PU to defeat him for good.
I know, King's durability feat is far more impressive than Kaido's but this is just odd since the manga basically told us how Kaido is the most durable character in OP. Therefore, I believe there's some secret behind King's high durability since he basically no sold an attack which cut Kaido for good.

Hiyori might be the link to Zoro making Enma block and gaining absolute mastery over it I think.
Yeah that seems to be the case.
For Kaido, his healing factor is more hyped than his durability so he has other things more impressive. It was also clear when the Scabbards could cut Kaido but couldn't cut King.

Possibly. I can see this heavy release of Zoro's haki cutting one of King's wings next chapter if Oda follows with the fight. Either good times ahead. King hype through the roof

How the fuck do you get any of that from this chapter?
You do realise Queen is a genius cyborg with incredible toughness and exemplifying the power of science in one piece; King is a psychopathic monster from an extinct race;
both King/Queen have their features that put them a level far above anyone else in their crew, neither are anywhere near Kaido's level though.
Kaido mops King and Queen at the same time.

I take Zoro's statement of there being no blood the same as Queen claiming Sanji's kicks didn't hurt despite bleeding and screaming in pain.

King and Queen simply recover too quickly for the attacks to mean anything.
Im pretty sure weve seen him bleed before unless he's faking out with jam or something lol
Maybe his recovery is so good he basically autoheals/regens. So like even when hes cut up the would just closes so he doesn't bleed out

So Oda is going to regress Zoro's final feat? Have Zoro cut something more special than Dinosaur and Dragon skin...... Then have him decapitate a Dragon as his finale? What sense does that make? Lol

That's like Oda having Zoro learn to cut Dragon skin, then as his grand finale feat, he has him decapitate Mr. 1.
Why Zoro will learn to cut something harder to face something more harder with his upcoming PU ? if Zoro learns how to make real damage to King "the special race", Kaido will be easier so perfect for the ending. And the thing Zoro already did a permanent scar to kaido with a broken body but zoro himself said he couldn't bring down kaido so ...
Why you think Oda is giving this task to Zoro ? Because for the future celestial-chan :shocking:
If the PU is the black blade with the "Oden's beloved sword" the former rival of Kaido, you know where it's going!!

Status
Not open for further replies.