Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"
Queen:
Well, let me show you the true power of a “dinosaur" without modification.
Behold the power of the creatures that used to rule the world 100 million years ago.
The power of kings!!!"

Queen: "Wahahaha!!
This is what a brachiosaurus does!!
Nobody has managed to escape from my “Brachiosnakeus”!!!"

:kawak::king::queenhear:

It's quite funny, Kata can't really hurt King - he can hit or deal superficial damage AT BEST - but Kata would also stall the fight with his FS until it runs out.
I also put King above Katakuri at this point.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I might put King above Katakuri as well but not yet, right now I have them on the same level. Once King is confirmed to have awakening then I will probably put him above Katakuri as well, at this point it seems like King might be the second strongest YC1 and yes for now I still think Ben is stronger lol.

Base and zoan on par with admiral level Marco, shown stronger forms after Marco, one of the fastest characters in OP, tougher than the strongest being alive! :king:
Oda don't give this man CoC...:josad:
King will not get coc as vivre card state. After wano arc is over, king don’t have coc agai.

Watch future luffy enemies like Blackbeard and Akainu don’t have coc haki. Blackbeard like devil fruit goes brrr, Akainu is like I am strong and I will kill luffy. Literally broly of one piece is Akainu. Akainu rage is his weapon.

This man king is tougher than Kaido he even said it he's superior to dragons @Tyki_Mikk King hype! :finally:
It can´t be better for me, King is showing his greatness to all the ones who doubt him and put him in same ballpark as Doffy or even Pica(yeah we had special ones who did it).
Also finally a great battle for Zoro where he can push himself over his limits, a worth opponent and a insane powerfull Commander, he has for right reason almost 1.4B bounty!!
Now all I want is a confirmation for King using awakening, then CoC clash with Zoro and more haki play out and im pretty happy.
Since he already give Zoro a hell of fighting.

King is Closer to Kaido than to Queen ...this is as factual as it gets with the present information. It can only get better from here. King is yet to burst into flames as well and whether or not he has adcoc.
How the fuck do you get any of that from this chapter?
You do realise Queen is a genius cyborg with incredible toughness and exemplifying the power of science in one piece; King is a psychopathic monster from an extinct race;
both King/Queen have their features that put them a level far above anyone else in their crew, neither are anywhere near Kaido's level though.

Zoro 100% will learn how to consciously coat his blades with CoC to cut King. He won't bust out Asura again but he'll be able to use CoC on his regular attacks or at least his high tier moves.
if only advcoc can affect on king
lol then the rest of right-hands are in the mud compared to him except rayligh
and even if k ing showed advcoc lol he is top righthand not beckman not even shiryou for now

Interesting, I'm not sure at all where Apoo vs Drake is going lol. Doesn't seem like it's going anywhere at all at this point.

I also don't get the Numbers. Why is Fuuga a centuar? I'm not even convinced yet that it's Ushimaru, atm there really isn't evidence to specify these guys are that young. Hacha is 180 years old and apparently all of them came from PH over 20 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.