Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@TheAncientCenturion @Aknolagon @Topi Jerami
king does this but its way faster more lethal and more ap :steef::steef:
Meanwhile Luffy is trading blows with Yonko and overwhelming them in his base form while Zoro with magic swords and Oden's Haki admitted he can't defeat King who got destroyed by Marco even after teaming up with Queen :vistalaugh:

Luffy is living rent free in zoro fanboys minds :suresure:

If that was the case King could likely not be brought down bro.

Zoro has got to bring him down one way or another. I severely doubt it won't occur via brute force but some non conventional means.

He may have a weakness to exploit but I quite doubt it would make him much more vulnerable unless Oda pulled something stupid, but even then the thing about insane durability would only partially be true.
Oda made sure to point it out with both zoro and sanji when facing king and queen... their durability is INSANE, and oda making kaido's fruit a "Fish" means he isn't in that category of dinosaurs/dragons "ryu ryu nomi" known to be extremely durable. King and Queen deserve their bounty and they might beat katakuri if they actually are that durable !

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"

King abilities have nothing to do with modification but rather extreme level of df mastery i hope he is awakened:myman:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Im pretty sure weve seen him bleed before unless he's faking out with jam or something lol
Maybe his recovery is so good he basically autoheals/regens. So like even when hes cut up the would just closes so he doesn't bleed out

I mean..that's exactly what I said. Ancient Zoans get hurt with every attack but their gimmick is too recover quickly and make the attacks irrelevant.

You need high AP or quick DPS to put them down.

Theres clearly some mechanism to whatever King is doing. The people jumping to conclusions just because a Zoro who has never needed to think to win a fight is having trouble when he finally runs into an opponent he just can't beat with AP are assuming everyone else lacks combat intelligence and intuition. Katakuri can see the future and is a perceptive and intelligent fighter. Future sight would likely allow him to figure out whatever King is doing because from what Zoro is saying/thinking, theres a source and mechanism to it which might be able to be disabled.

Additionally, Katakuri DOES NOT NEED TO HIT HIM TO WIN. He can drown him in Mochi.
Kat has significantly higher hardness than standard CoA, he can damage King with his punches. And of course Mogura could kill King.

Status
Not open for further replies.