Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the joke of "this is how whatever ancient creature worked!" grew old too fast; Oda burned it rapidly. While I appreciate that he tries to do something interesting with zoans and I enjoy how he plays with our ignorance on these extinct beasts, I can't help but feel like these are superfluous effectisms replacing actual work on his part at studying what animals can truly do and making full use of it.

Also, still baffled by the fact that he changed Page One's design three freaking times in order to make it more accurate to modern depictions only to do this later on.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Im a Zoro fan but the sword swallowers make it difficult to root for him when they undermine others just to praise Zoro. I was telling these same people that Zoro would fight King and that they will be the ones stanning and overhyping King like they do to all of Zoro's opponents yet they told me no that it would be a mid diff and that Zoro's eyes are only on Kaido.

Non of Queen's stats is close to Kaido whiles King has a stat superior to Kaido's. This is clear and factual.

Non of Queen's stats is close to King as well which makes it even more clear.

Yamato for Example is closer to Kaido than she is to Queen yet she doesn't surpass Kaido in any Stat. King surpass Kaido in durability.
Ranking Kaido> King> Yamato >Queen. Claiming otherwise is fanfic at this point:kayneshrug:
Basically that attack zoro no sold on the rooftop the flying slashes of kaido which yall says is weaker than kings wings slashes , that sent zoro flying sliced queen and he no sold it ..:suresure:

I mean..that's exactly what I said. Ancient Zoans get hurt with every attack but their gimmick is too recover quickly and make the attacks irrelevant.

You need high AP or quick DPS to put them down.
Oh ok i thought you were agreeing with the no blood statement but yeah i guess we agree
That’s not blood it’s slash impact
The thick black line behind the slash impact

Just read the summary. WTF!
:crazwhat:

It's true, the medicine didn't fully recover Zoro. His stamina didn't recover. He's still low on energy. It seems Zoro hasn't fully mastered enma yet.

Oda just shut down all of the King haters. He is much stronger than anybody realized.

How powerful are Lunarians and King? He has been hit and/or cut but not blood? Is he more durable than Kaido or is he able to stop himself from bleeding or receiving damage?
:zorothink:

Oh shit?! I think I figured it out.

King might be using his fire power to seal/close or cauterize his wounds instantly after he is hit so he doesn't bleed. He's using his fire power as a makeshift healing power.

Lets look at the facts.

When King was hit with a surprised attack he bled.

Since he didn't see the attack coming he wasn't prepared to seal it shut.

When he was hit with an attack he saw coming he didn't bleed because he sealed it off the second he was hit.

King hasn't used his fire power to attack Zoro yet.

:queenmoji:

It depends what you mean by mid diff, will it be a one shot or near one shot, yes; will Kaido have to use serious techniques that can even knock out characters stronger than King like pre Udon Luffy in one shot, yes.
If you consider using a few adv CoC hits to be mid diff then yes.
Yamato took quite a few CoC hits and she's fine, King should be around that level of durability at least given the shit that he is tanking, not to mention how he is probably one of the fastes characters in the verse

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Status
Not open for further replies.