Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Just read the summary. WTF!
:crazwhat:

It's true, the medicine didn't fully recover Zoro. His stamina didn't recover. He's still low on energy. It seems Zoro hasn't fully mastered enma yet.

Oda just shut down all of the King haters. He is much stronger than anybody realized.

How powerful are Lunarians and King? He has been hit and/or cut but not blood? Is he more durable than Kaido or is he able to stop himself from bleeding or receiving damage?
:zorothink:

Oh shit?! I think I figured it out.

King might be using his fire power to seal/close or cauterize his wounds instantly after he is hit so he doesn't bleed. He's using his fire power as a makeshift healing power.

Let at the facts.

When King was hit with a surprised attack he bled.

Since he didn't see the attack coming he wasn't prepared to seal it shut.

When he was hit with an attack he saw coming he didn't bleed because he sealed it off the second he was hit.

:queenmoji:
Enma is such an emotional sword.

Imagine thinking Oda isn't going to shoot Kaido's hype to the moon if his mere subordinates, worth less than 1/3rd of him are getting such hype.
And Luffy will beat Kaido 1vs1, despite being more nerfed than Kaido from fatigue currently, "barely standing" in the Japanese raws.
:steef:

Queen said “that didn’t hurt a bit!” referring to both of the attacks (read the full dialogue).

That’s terrible logic considering there’s only two colors in a black and white manga.

Look at King’s demeanor facing Marco

When someone reports that the scabbards escaped the roof King says “I’m dealing with something serious! I can’t be there right now.”

Vs King’s demeanor facing Zoro
I’ll play with swords with you.”
i dont even think your boy fuji can even damage king :suresure:
admirals=yc1 looking good rn:saden:

lol King took Zoro seriously enough to the point that he wanted Zoro dead before he could even recover. King went into hybrid because of Zoro cracking his mask, we have no indication that Marco forced him to that point.
We also have no indication that Marco didn’t force him to that point since King switches forms like a moody teenager and Marco fought him offscreen for 16 chapters after Queen left.

Also, there’s a very good chance that Marco shows off some more stuff (awakening???) against Big Mom, so this may not age well.

Status
Not open for further replies.