Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can bypass his FS barrier swiftly then the stats gap becomes massive and that should constitute the case since his combat speed is proving ecstatically proficient. King is a bad match up for the mister fundamentally. But normally the gap would not necessarily be that elevated if things were different.

Yeah, if he can bypass FS is a easy win. He would have to be quicker than snakeman Luffy to do it tho.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Told you to wait for full summary.:kobeha:
? Couldn't care less.

Oda is still infested and far too invested in his Oden wank. So far so that he's gone on to name chapter after his fucking sword.

This still isn't hype for Zoro. Zoro's just being used to complete Odens shitty will. Oden seems like the most important person in Wano arc because he's shoehorned into every fucking persons backstory.

I don't want Zoro to be in any of that shite. He's getting sidelined for some dead shitty character.

I know you're tired after work man but at least hit me with something more creative. :kriwhat:
Okay
Big Mom is less durable than Kaido
Big Mom was shitting her pants when Zoro flexed his Haki
Big Mom needed Haki to block an attack that Kaido no sold to face
Tatsumaki can damage Kaido
Tatsumaki would damage Big Mom even more since she's less durable durable Kaido
King can't be damaged by Tatsumaki
Hence King is more durable than Kaido and a lot more durable than Big Mom

King is clearly much faster than Big Mom, her CoO was unable to stop King on time

King hits harder too, Hakai double Big Moms max strength couldn't send Zoro flying but King with his wing sent zoro flying

King is physically stronger too
Marco was equal to serious Big Mom
Marco is weaker physically than Base King
Hybrid King is much stronger than base King based on his performance with Zoro

Overall King high diffs Big Mom

Blame Oda not me
He made King look better against Zoro than two Yonko.

Ndule is in full copium mode talming about race as if that makes the character less impressive when his race was hyped by WB.
Meanwhile you wank kata invincible against fodders while living under the skirts of big mom.
Shits on King for his race, wanks Lanji for Judge's handouts and plenty of premature ejaculations over how capable some weak jobbers are with their magical fruits hard carrying them. :kobeha:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Okay
Big Mom is less durable than Kaido
Big Mom was shitting her pants when Zoro flexed his Haki
Big Mom needed Haki to block an attack that Kaido no sold to face
Tatsumaki can damage Kaido
Tatsumaki would damage Big Mom even more since she's less durable durable Kaido
King can't be damaged by Tatsumaki
Hence King is more durable than Kaido and a lot more durable than Big Mom

King is clearly much faster than Big Mom, her CoO was unable to stop King on time

King hits harder too, Hakai double Big Moms max strength couldn't send Zoro flying but King with his wing sent zoro flying

King is physically stronger too
Marco was equal to serious Big Mom
Marco is weaker physically than Base King
Hybrid King is much stronger than base King based on his performance with Zoro

Overall King high diffs Big Mom

Blame Oda not me
He made King look better against Zoro than two Yonko.
:cheers: Thank you. Thats better. Hows life man?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
As Zoro thinks about all this, King attacks him with a powerful blow. Zoro blocks it but he's thrown at some rocks, the impact is very strong. Zoro falls to the ground, he is very tired. Suddenly, Zoro hears something.
I feel like this isn't getting enough love. Base King overpowers Zoro's block. This is NUTS

Lol even pre-ryou Luffy defeated Katakuri, post rooftop Zoro with ryou for now didn't injured King. Imagine King vs Katakuri, katakuri will lose 10 of 10 times. King is just a better fighter.
What enma did to king particularly here ? it just sucked more of zoro's haki and not oden btw.

You are so salty lmao, of course King is special because of his race that's why everyone were wanking lunarians even WB.
Katakuri objectively wanted Luffy to win. He was literally cheering on luffy to the end and even allowed him to go snakeman. Rayleigh said that Luffy wouldn't be able to beat a FS user with just his training and Luffy said it would depend on his opponent's personality.

Basically, Kata let Luffy win so his image as the invincible brother would be destroyed and he didn't need to lie to his family anymore.

Zoro can't hurt King really =/= others won't
G4 would work better on King than kaido coz with kaido you need ryuo, adcoc or hax internal & external attacks or greater physical strength.

Just accept it that Zoro was overrated!
Fighting dragon kaido then landing ashura on Kaido fooled his fans to think he was above common top YCs.
Can't even dodge King but his fans think he can dodge Kata or G4...
Tastumaki isn't even too fast for King who's not a CoO expert but CoO won't dodge or counter this attack? Lol

Keep overeating Zoro

King dominating zoro =/= above or equal to katakuri who dominated Zoro's captain.
Katakuri beat g4 and matched another g4 while King didn't counter Ashura or Zoro's strongest moves yet!

PU Zoro ?> King >= Zoro >> DR Zoro
Exo Sanji >~ Queen >= RS Sanji > Base sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.