Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways, Big Mom is Kid and Law's fight. Oda won't have Izo and Marco interfere too much. I don't even know what Izo would do given how he couldn't even stand up against base kaido, who a powered up big mom is considerably stronger than.

If anything, Marco takes out the homies and gives Kid and Law a heal.
Marco healing both yeah most likely.

It fits with their statements of chapters ago saying their technique draw too much energy.

Luffy has:
Advanced CoC
Advanced CoO
Advanced CoA
Only one Kaido dodged
Fighting Kaido in base
Only one Kaido acknowledged among the Legends

Zoro has:
1 fancy stick

Yoy: Luffy 95, Zoro 92

:lulz:

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::rolaugh::luffylaugh::zosmug:
Ok i know what do you want now i am giving you a power scaling
Younkou 100
Admirals 96-99
Luffy 96
Yc1 94-95
Zoro 90-91
Sanji 87-90

anyways, Big Mom is Kid and Law's fight. Oda won't have Izo and Marco interfere too much. I don't even know what Izo would do given how he couldn't even stand up against base kaido, who a powered up big mom is considerably stronger than.

If anything, Marco takes out the homies and gives Kid and Law a heal.
Do you think King is exceptionally strong for a first commander?

Like low top tier?
I am not saying he's Kaido/Big Mom level but he is out doing them in durability and physical strength.

Lets be real I am just calling Odas bullshit writing. Hakai was unable to move Zoro even an inch
King sent Zoro flying
But the damage dealt between the two is like night and day. So we know which one was more powerful. Had Zoro stayed inside Hakai for any longer the chances are extremely high that he would have not lived through it. Why Oda chose to not have Zoro get blown clean off the map is beyond me, but the power of the attack is crystal clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.