Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a full week or weeks of King racial trait speculation until we get answers

-Superior endurance (Lunarian+Dino > Oni+Seiryu) ?
-Gimmick that blocks damage ?
-Wounds get instantly cauterized by fire ?
-Lunarians are real life logias and most of their body is actually non haki counter-able fire ?
-???
-

Oda gives us a direct comparison between King and Kaido.

King performs better than Kaido.

Chad Readers: Oh wow. I'll have to scale King up. He's surpassing my expectations. He's a top-tier for sure.

Zoro's haters: "NOOOO!!! LOL KING IS TRASH. ZOROT**DS USING COPIUM. WHAT HAPPENED TO "ONE-SHOT LING"? KAT>LING. ODEN HAKI!"

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
It makes sense. This same King was bleeding hard from an attack from Marco

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Enma uses Zoro's haki.

All Zoro is talking about is the amount of haki he (Zoro) is manipulating and controlling.
Did I even say that it's not Zoro's haki?

What are you talking about? Zoro been using Haki on his swords and Zoro literally says he will lose if he doesn't figure out his race than compared him to a dragon. Like are yall reading the spoilers
I am saying that Zoro did not fully release Enma, as in this

You think he must've used it off panel? Fair enough. There isn't much I can tell you to convince you otherwise, but there is a reason why it hasn't happened on panel.

Zoro fans on copium overdose today, king doesn't have extra dura because his race its because his fruit, its literally stated in the spoilers why are you making king comparable to kaido or big mom u clowns.
You might want to give another go at the spoilers

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "

Status
Not open for further replies.