Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, King is using blackened haki.

It's over King is clearly stronger than Katakuri.

This chapter should shut up all the haters about Katakuri being stronger than King but I'm sure they going to continue to make excuses, post headcannon and claim King is the weakest YC1.
Are tou serious about this ??? King is stronger than katakuri ????THIS is stronger than katakuri??? YOU’RE TAKING SOME SERIOUS SHIT IN HERE!!🤣🤣🤣

Kings durability is not better. Onigiri drew significant blood.

Zoro hasnt even used Pica-level moves yet. He probably wont even use Ashura.
1. King Durability is better. He tanked a stronger Zoro attack. Without bleeding. Whatever Kings race ability is, he taking these attacks like noting. King has Dino skin and his race ability.
2. He has used Kaido level moves that pentrated the scales and which Kaido says hurt him. King took 0 damage from dragon twister. Zoro also comments on the time that was offscreen that he been hitting him this whole time and hasn't been bleeding and said he will lose if he can't figure it out. He didn't have to figure anything out with Kaido. He literally just haki up and then cut him.

He's flying past her guys lol. Izo and Marco are talking about the giant flame in the mansion, that is where they are heading.
The giant flame is Yamato’s side mission. She has ice powers that can deal with it, so there’s no point in sending Marco.

Big Mom indicated that Marco should come after her later which I genuinely do think is set up for Marco joining the fight against her.

King's beak is rubber for all the penetration King is gonna unleash on Zoro :blush:
The insane thing is that he didn't yet used his fire power in full volume. Haki play finally happen, I expect CoC clash later with Zoro. And god save Zoro if King get a new awakened form xD. Asura mode where Zoro release lot of attacks vs Awakened King sound insane,hope Oda make it happen.

WTF are these zorotards claiming King is now stronger than veryone all of a sudden that includes Kaido and Luffy, LOL its like when Zoro fought Killer i hear them hyping Killer as top Supernova, these fanboys never failed to cringe me.
Quit the BS. It's's the same thing we get from you haters all the time. Zoro show this he's incredibly strong and you downgrade his feats and achievements.

Zoro beat Killer and all the sudden the haters start claiming he's the weakest SN. Zoro blocks hakai and they claim anybody could do it. Zoro scars Kaido and a claim it's a small paper cut.

It's pathetic and it always will be.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
...? What is that sound...?
A shamisen ...!? It' can't be!!"

Suddenly, Enma becomes out of control and starts sucking Zoro's Haki from his arm (like the first time he used it).

Zoro: "Wowaaaaaaaah!!!
“Enma”!!!"

Emitting heat my ass it's just acting out of control and sucking Zoro haki this is why Redon never mentioned about any heat in his spoilers
That's why i was asking lance to confirm it in my post :seriously:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.