Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right he only took the head I’m wondering what will happen if he took the full body like a certain cook …maybe he’ll BE DEAD!!
King only need to shoot his mouth to kill luffy,law,kid,killer,lanji cause they slow can't dodge it.btw king full ptenarodon slow than his modified head attack and sanji still get negg(clown being clown).king negg diff queen with one hand.king negg diff Eos runji

Yeah Doffy also has it because hes stronger.

King is just slightly stronger than Queen.

Katakuri is noticeably above Smoothie.

And we already have Pero ~ Jack.
1. King Durability is wayyyy better than Queen. He fighting Zoro who has better AP than Sanji yet he tanking those Attacks. He overpowered Zoro attack and set him across the island. Same attacks Zoro was overpowering Kaido attacks with. Kings wings tanked Zoro twister ability.

When you realise Zoro is yet to dominate in this battle.
Base Sanji (pre exo) did well vs Queen than zoro vs King lol
If Snake form didn't catch sanji off-guard, he'd be dominating/matching Queen still

:suresure:people said I was crazy that I never placed him ablve King/Queen /Marco yet
You mean against the same Queen who's holding back because all he wants to do is see Sanji use the RS. Let me know when Queen actually starts to take the battle serious.

Sanji hitting Queen was like Luffy hitting Kaido on the rooftop. He made him bleed a little bit but in the end the attacks amounted to nothing.

1. King Durability is wayyyy better than Queen. He fighting Zoro who has better AP than Sanji yet he tanking those Attacks. He overpowered Zoro attack and set him across the island. Same attacks Zoro was overpowering Kaido attacks with. Kings wings tanked Zoro twister ability.
Kings durability is not better. Onigiri drew significant blood.

Zoro hasnt even used Pica-level moves yet. He probably wont even use Ashura.

Status
Not open for further replies.