Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said a thousand times already that I was talking about Zoro releasing Enma to the same extent that he did against Kaido, which he has yet to do against King on panel.
Wtf releasing Enma is putting Haki in it. Stop making up your own damn story. Zoro literally getting his ass beat and comparing him to dragons that he already cut and saying he will lose if he can't figure out his race. All he dud with Jaido was haki up and all his attacks were hurting him.

Why are people salty that Zoro is struggling against a top tier guy ? I'm glad Zoro keeps having difficult fights again and again since wano, seeing him low diff fights since post timeskip was so fucking boring. :cheers:
It's been over 10 years since Sanji and Zoro got big fights and I honestly can't wait to see how this turns out. It looks like it's going to get way more intense because just on a durability scale, neither of their opponents will likely go down from one major attack.

It's just a MR1 moment.

Do you remember when mr1 throw Zoro against the building? He practically overwhelmed.

This is the same but clearly in higher leagues .
The king secret will appear and tides change as always.
you're right.
i know king is strong, but i didn't expect him to overpower zoro like this, especially because zoro already clashed equally with king using swords inside the dome, this change in scale is surprising.

Kings durability is not better. Onigiri drew significant blood.

Zoro hasnt even used Pica-level moves yet. He probably wont even use Ashura.
King wing's dura is higher than Kaido's dragon scale. No more debate

Tatsumaki dealt 0 damage to King who protects himself with wing
Kaido in his dragon form got injured by same Tatsumaki.

Leave Queen out of the conversation. He doesn't belong in same league.
Queen still has better dura than Doffy though

The giant flame is Yamato’s side mission. She has ice powers that can deal with it, so there’s no point in sending Marco.

Big Mom indicated that Marco should come after her later which I genuinely do think is set up for Marco joining the fight against her.
Lol just read Redon's summary. They are heading to the mansion to stop the fire demon. They literally talk about it.

The insane thing is that he didn't yet used his fire power in full volume. Haki play finally happen, I expect CoC clash later with Zoro. And god save Zoro if King get a new awakened form xD. Asura mode where Zoro release lot of attacks vs Awakened King sound insane,hope Oda make it happen.
Yeah I hope COC is gonna be into play when Zoro started to retalitate back against King. Seems unlikely to me tho but so far King has satisfied me enough so it's kinda of a bonus :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.