Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Oni Plague takes a little more than an hour to kill (Queen literally said that) and Marco slowed it down and tagged teamed them for the duration.

He also fought King for at least half an hour (because Chopper fought Queen for half an hour), although it’s probably close to an hour or maybe even two.

So yeah, King and Queen together over the course of several hours did more damage than one or two attacks from an admiral.

Happy?
Bitch.
LMAO

Both fought Marco just when Zoro and Luffy went to the roof.
Marco intercepts them.

Here the 2vs 1 starts so as i said no hours or anything.
Even more no named attacks did more than two admirals according to you ? ROFL.

Jeez you trample so hard on your headcanons.

Wait a minute.

I just realized something.

Zoro is getting owned by King and it hasn’t even been close to 15 minutes.

A tired Marco fought King several times longer than Chopper fought Queen (half an hour). And tag teamed King and Queen for the duration of the oni plague (an hour ish).

Did a tired Marco literally last 10x longer against King than Enma Zoro?
Zoro not fully healed thats why his energy is low and Marco has Regen. Ain't nobody is beating him until the regen is over unless you gave some hax or seastone

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro he doing the same shit he did against Kaidou. Which is why he brings up Dragons.
I understand where you're getting, my man. That's why I said I don't have anything to say if you belive Zoro tried everything off panel, instead of using 'it didn't happen if it didn't happen on panel' argument to deny your claim. It sounds reasonable to assume Zoro tried eveything before reaching the conclusion that he might lose if he didn't figure out King's ability. But I don't think that's what happened. We'll eventually know the answer anyways, which is why I said I won't try to convince you otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.