Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda taking revenge for Jack through King and Queen showing their little brother how it's done
No wonder King and Queen trash Jack so much now!
Also why they were so unfazed by the Flying 6 trying to challenge, dethrone and replace them?

Jacks still had some amazing feats imo but Oda really wasted him. I really hope he's not truly down and isn't gonna get forgotten like most of BMs commanders. I still can't believe how much Oda wasted his Hybrid too.

Ulti and Page One have been pretty impressive though too. Maria was 2nd most disappointing as I feared but she gave Robin a fucking amazing, LONG awaited and needed moment and fight so I'll excuse it too.
Sasaki I think I was really awesome too personally but went down a little fast and easily too.
I was expecting Denjiro to assist Franky vs him as Denjiro has history with Sasaki apparently but Oda wasted that too as well as the Sasaki being related to Kokoro theory and thus setup for fighting Franky too.

It never happened like this and it going out of control over someone else especially by Hiyori's influence so easily, meaning Enma was never tamed and Zoro has not much control as many think if that can happen easily by her playing music :milaugh:.
What do you mean so easily, Zoro is tired from roofpiece and fighting King and meds wearimg off. He not going to be able to keep same concentration.

Than two admirals*

What hours?

Rooftop was brief then Kaido send Luffy down and the countdown for onigashima fall started?
Lmao create proper headcanons.
The Oni Plague takes a little more than an hour to kill (Queen literally said that) and Marco slowed it down and tagged teamed them for the duration.

He also fought King for at least half an hour (because Chopper fought Queen for half an hour), although it’s probably close to an hour or maybe even two.

So yeah, King and Queen together over the course of several hours did more damage than one or two attacks from an admiral.

Happy?
Bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.