Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is on FULL GUARD and his wings act as swords the way he uses them, presumably with CoA.
So your head-canon. It's just wings unless it shows CoA effect or SFX.

Kaido took lots of G4 ryuo enhanced attacks and shrugged it off with mild internal damage only, King can't do that; King get's washed badly by that level of attack.

Zoro's tatsumaki grazed Kaido in one spot that instantly regenerated (after unleashing Enma properly), and Kaido was distracted trying to swallow Luffy, not on full guard with his wings in cross block fashion with CoA and flames used to mitigate the damage.
Kaido wasn't trying to defend against Luffy's G4 barrage and took it w/o effort with just his scales.

Same Kaido couldn't take Tatsumaki and got injured immediately, cleaved through as scales' durability shattered.

Give me one reason why he wouldn't? King's wings >> Kaido's scales generic durability. And same scales blocked entire G4 round with no damage while he was drunk. He surely wasn't trying to block or using haki back then, either.

Zoro: So in the end, for both Dragons and you Dinosaurs...
Zoro: ...is durability is your forte!!?
King: !!!
King: That's correct...but it's even more so for me!!
King: You see...I might just be a tad unique/special!!
King: I'll be a good sport and challenge you with swords!!
Zoro: I've cut him several times but he doesn't bleed...!!!
Zoro: His wings move...
Zoro: ...so it isn't just a decoration but...
Zoro: I'm still yet to confirm if it enables him to fly
Zoro: A flame keeps burning behind his back...
Zoro: I thought it was just a part of his devil fruit ability but...
Zoro: ...that doesn't seem to be the case
Zoro: ...!!!

All the Dinosaurs are hyped to have good durability. Have you been reading the damn arc? This King hype puts his over Kaido dragon form and Dinos.

He literally stated it.
King never said he had better durability that Kaido lol, he just has features other than being a dragon (lunarian heritage) that add to his durability, so do Queen (cyborg base) and Kaido (mythical superior fruit, oni, Yonko level base stats).

Status
Not open for further replies.