Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
King is more durable than Kaido (when Zoro will find how to go around this durability he will put him down with one hit) but Kaido is vastly more endurant and his a stamina freak.

So the same way : Katakuri > Big mom
In CoO mastery, King > Kaido durability wise.
That's not the only thing King has over Kaido-san.

Last edited:
Oh yeah,with such a goofy face rofl

He is a joke
Nothing goofy about King.
That face is middle of transformation face, of course it look weird.

P.s.
King is not insecure about his weird transformation. Unlike Kata the loser who hide himself in basement, eating donut with his pelican eel mouth. When the chefs accidentally saw him, he killed them in shame. What a loser.

P.s. 2
King is also better than every Eden Zero's clowns whether it is Nero, his pretty boy son, or Ziggy, or Erza clone.

Zkk deffo dead this fight looks like a high diff for zoro so he won't beat king in 5 minutes like you zorotards said. He beating him like how luffy beat katakuri. He'll be fucking done for the day after king fight add in the 2x rooftop damage? Oh yea this is a wrap for zoro. #Zkkisdead
Has to meet yamato and hyori
Has to switf diff lanji to
Even after mr1 fight he was moving fine
Zkk is coming especially after hyori kills orochi with ame no habakiri and zoro kaido with enma

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

I'd like to say Oda is better than that but who knows at this point. If it was other authors that definitely would be true (cough Kubo and Kishimoto especially) BUT Shanks is far too important to Luffy and the story for that.

Oda has been embracing offscreens too much post TS though worryingly and what he's doing with the former Warlords, Sabo, Boa, Vivi etc isn't helping. Even Absalom being killed offscreen too imo and whatever is happening with Moria and Blackbeard now too.

But if Oda actually does offscreen Shanks and RHP, I will completely drop and disassociate with OP permanently. I will even burn all my OP merchandise too. Normally I chastise people for burning their merchandise but in this instance, I would allow myself to be a hypocrite as I've waited almost 2 decades to see Shanks and his crew in action and if they're just hype tools, just there to be offscreened, I will gladly walk away from OP and never look back again. Same applies to Mihawk too.

:mihugh::pepestrike:
Ngl.
I would LOVE for Shanks to be the real end boss.

Why?
Because Luffy said:
"One day, I'll find a crew that will surpass even your own, and find the greatest treasure of all (One Piece), and then I will become the Pirate King!".
It would be quite fitting for Shanks to be the final obstacle between Luffy and the One Piece.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
King vs Katakuri is Boundman vs Kata 2.0
King landing no hits while Kata ragdolls him until King loses or run away.

Simple as that, there's no attack too fast for kata from King! None
Already his best attack speed are against zoro whose CoO and Reaction suck
King has no time limit, has more versatility : long range, flames, sword, etc. And his durability is insane. And King seems to have better mobility than Boundman too.

It’s not really the same thing. And King is not all out at all yet.

I agree to say that King is now overestimated and Kata underestimated but don’t go the other way around

Last edited:

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Please come again and educate me how weak and disappointing Marco actually is....
:myman:

- For 1-2 hours straight without going down and even after going down he still holds his ground by saving Zoro.

1. King kept dealing heavy damage to Marco, but Marco's fruit has allowed him to continue, which is how he ended up blitzing King.

2. King 1v1ed Marco for 70%+ of the fight and defeated Marco with undetectable damage.

3. King never went all-out against Marco, and literally saw him as an annoyance more than anything. Not because Marco was strong, but because Marco's fruit is a pain in the ass. Just like Big Mom implied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.