Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro and King have been fighting for less than 15 minutes (since Onigashima hasn’t reached the capital) and Zoro is already in need of a Hiyori induced Enma power up to save him.

Meanwhile, a tired/nerfed Marco fought King for 1-2 hours at least (since Chopper vs Queen was 30 minutes) before collapsing from exhaustion.

Which means that Enma Zoro is actually underperforming compared to a nerfed Marco.
It's not that. It seems that Zoro's stamina never truly recovered from the rooftop fight unlike his bones.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
YC1 should all be relative to each other, there is no way those two are >>> Kata.
They are relative to each other but don't you think there's a reason behind Oda giving both these first commanders very similar bounties, a 300 million higher bounty than Katakuri? Especially when Marco's and King's bounties were both released in Vivre Cards and around the same time.

D
Zoro won’t lose because he’ll get a power up.

But that means that current Zoro is weaker than King and by the looks of it Marco too. Once Zoro powers up he’ll be above them.
Depends if its a powerup lol
If zoro will use new move , Mihawk taught him in flashback
Is it a Powerup or a Ultimate move that he always have ?

Only powerup for me is Black blade or Using ADcoc regularly on his regular moves

It means that Marco has abilities suited to last longer in battle than Zoro put yeah push the Admiral wank.
It’s not like Zoro has done anything to King that Marco didnt. Hell, King actually referred to Marco with “I’m dealing with something serious”when asked to get the scabbards, meanwhile towards Zoro he said “I’ll play swords with you.”

So yeah, current Enma Zoro is below both Marco and King.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Dude, the story literally spells out that Marco only lost because the 1v2 tired him out.

The anime is literally going to show an extended Marco vs King and Queen + Marco vs King and his flying squad, and it’s going to be really obvious that Marco was dealing with an insanely bad situation.
Don't cry when Toei wanks King even more than Oda-kun.:shame:

Every time these delusional zorotards dont learn and oda proves them wrong again and again
Luffy> zoro> sanji > rest, no zoro> luffy or zoro = luffy or zoro >>sanji :cheers:

Feat wise, Marco/King mid diffs Kata
Tho considering the portrayal between YC1s, i doubt the gap is that big, so prolly Marco/king high diffs Kata, quite an intense battle, but not too intense to be considered an extreme diff fight

Status
Not open for further replies.