Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he's able to do powerful flying slashes, either with the sword or the wings. You know, something big, like the Pica stuff or the Onigashima horn.

I want his offense to be OP

:steef:

We know for sure he has more to show since he wasn't even using hybrid anymore after that chapter.

:steef:
I'm starting to think it's time to update my "Shiryu + Magellan + King parallels" thread since I initially said King is rather featless in which he ain't as impressive as Magellan but I have to retcon my opinion now.

BTW, next chapter is either a full Orochi chapter or otherwise we get some Luffy v Kaido.

It does seem Oda wanted to jump around a bit showing what are the fights that still need to be resolved. We got Meme, Sanji, now Zoro and Luffy is the only one missing. So I guess LvK is next and then we start the rotation again, with the fight ending for real.

So maybe the order of defeat is Meme, Q, K, Kaido. :zorothink:

Still, I hope the next one is fully about Orochi and we kill the dude off for good.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The medicine didn't fully rrcover his body. That's why he still scuffed up and breathing so heavy even though he's been fighting for less than 15 minutes.

The purpose to attacks that cause internal damage is it allows the user to bypass durable bodies. It doesn't mean it's stronger than attacks that cause external damage. Even Luffy acknowledged that his internal damage attacks were too shallow.
Looks like his stamina never recovered.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How is it wrong?

All I’m saying is that Zoro is underperforming compared to a nerfed Marco.

If you think Marco was doing worse against King than Zoro is right now that’s actually fucking wild.
Breh Marco did perform better. Using him lasting longer than Zoro to prove that is wrong - especially when his fruit gives him that ability. That was my point all along.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
It’s not like Zoro has done anything to King that Marco didnt. Hell, King actually referred to Marco with “I’m dealing with something serious”when asked to get the scabbards, meanwhile towards Zoro he said “I’ll play swords with you.”

So yeah, current Enma Zoro is below both Marco and King.
He never said "I'm dealing with something serious". Turn down the copium bud.

He said "I'm occupied at the moment/I'm busy at the moment."

:king:

@ShishioIsBack Zoro is so fucking trash I can’t believe that I thought he was really low top tier

If this can't hurt King's wings, there is nothing else that can. It simply means King's wings are the most durable substance on the planet.

So if even Zoro can't hurt King yet he obliterates Kaido while severely nerfed and 30 broken bones, what can Luffy whose offense is literally dog shit compared to Zoro, do to King?

Status
Not open for further replies.