Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are >>> Kata if you are a bias King fan, bias Marco fan, bias Zoro fan, or a Katakuri hater.:wellwell:
The thing is, Katakuri definitely looked good with his feats when he pummeled Luffy's strongest mode. I think everyone here agrees that they initially thought Bound Man was physically powerful as hell? But the issue is, the moment Kaido no sold Bound Man's attacks like nothing and one shot him like a fodder, that's the moment when Katakuri's AP looked like absolute dogshit in front of actual top tiers.
That's why people came to the conclusion that YC1 gets low diffed by top tiers like Kaido - because the guy who defeated Katakuri got treated like an absolute fodder. But really? If Law can take a TB or even Kinemon, how it is consistent that Luffy's strongest mode gets one shot instead?

Katakuri's portrayal is still great as hell - that's why I don't believe King beats him mid diff or even high diff, let alone stomps Kata - but due to another inconsistency and possibly feat inflation, his feats massively suffer now. Feat-wise, Marco and King look much stronger than Katakuri now. Can I blame people for putting King above Katakuri? Not really tbh.

I mean, aside from possibly suffocating King, how's Katakuri gonna hurt him when Zoro, the dude who cuts through Kaido's dragon scales, cannot overpower or hurt King's block? That's the thing with feats - and tbh, I kinda expected this kind of narrative the moment King actually shows some impressive stuff.

The medicine didn't fully rrcover his body. That's why he still scuffed up and breathing so heavy even though he's been fighting for less than 15 minutes.

The purpose to attacks that cause internal damage is it allows the user to bypass durable bodies. It doesn't mean it's stronger than attacks that cause external damage. Even Luffy acknowledged that his internal damage attacks were too shallow.
The thing is neither Zoro or king have implied or mentioned any of this so while you "may" turn out to be right later,right now it is only your interpretation and isn't yet backed by anything concrete.

I think king is having huff heavily just because he is that strong,no excuses.

Zoro is going to win obviously though but he ain't nerfed from character interactions these last chapters.

King's Wing gauntlet

Condition:
- King covers himself with his wings just like he does in this chapter.
- Heal after every round.

Round 1: Oden's Togen Totsuka
Round 2: Dressrosa KKG
Round 3: Dressrosa ISDS
Round 4: King Punch
Round 5: Kaido's Thunder Bagua
Round 6: Whitebeard's Quake Punch
Round 7: Hakai

Can he clear?
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @TheAncientCenturion @Zowo @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Patryipe
He can't take round 6 and 7. Look at this way, Zoro partially blocked Hakai but this attack was the reason why Zoro needed the medicine in the first place.

There seems to be a "secret" to hurting King and it's not necessarily based on having higher AP. So yes, he hard counters someone who's main selling point is insanely strong AP.
But thats not a hard counter at all...
If it effects everyone the same

Marco doesn't hard counter kizaru cause he can fly through his beems because he can do that to just about every with his regen

Zoro has an ability that straight up just counters one of kings

Status
Not open for further replies.