Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Power Mochi and especially Zangiri Mochi should do damage. Against Tatsumaki, King was guarding himself and other than that you cannot say that Katskuri's attacks will not harm King, just because some of Zoro's cuts so far didn't come through. It should be noted that King is dodging too, even casual attacks, which means they are doing some sort of harm.

Plus, there seems to be a "secret" to harming King more effectively which is not just having higher attack power.

And where King has durability, Katakuri has excellent evasion.
Bruh, if Zoro's attacks, which are significantly harming Kaido, arent significantly harming King, how can you expect Katakuri's attacks to significantly harm King when they are nowhere close to lethal as Zoro's? :crazwhat:

I think what @DarkWitch is saying is that preferring King or Marco is fine but saying they mid diff or high diff Katakuri is stupid when the portrayal, as RHM's of Yonkos who are in a deadlock, is that they all are relative to each other. Every matchup is a guaranteed Extreme diff.
Yep, I also agree with this take. King tanks and packs huge power, Katakuri dodges and rather hits weakpoints (look at the dialogue when Katakuri explained how he uses FS to damage his opponents, this was at the beginning of Luffy vs Kata round 2). Even if I think that King is stronger than Katakuri, that's hardly a stomp. How would it be balanced if Kaido's strongest subordinate stomps Big Mom's?

Therefore, I merely explained why people came to these conclusions of King/Marco mid diffing Katakuri. It's the feat thing again, that's mainly the reason.

weren't you the guy crying Sanji > Queen = King > Zoro and also screaming magic Oden haki sword LOL don't try and take the high road now idiot!

Every single one of your delusions have been proven wrong yet you still persist CLOWN
No i wasnt you delusional Alzheimer dog, i never said this shit only thing i said was magic sword because its special, better check stuff before attacking grandpa.

Some of the Zoro fans really aren't fans of King, they only pretend to be fans of King because Zoro is fighting him. Some of them were downplaying King before Zoro fought him and now that Zoro is fighting King, they act like they never downplayed King and suddenly they like him lol.
Thats not how it works lol
People change opinion via new feats and info

We Compare kings tankin attacks that Kaido couldnt

I think what @DarkWitch is saying is that preferring King or Marco is fine but saying they mid diff or high diff Katakuri is stupid when the portrayal, as RHM's of Yonkos who are in a deadlock, is that they all are relative to each other. Every matchup is a guaranteed Extreme diff.
Yonko’s are so much more powerful than everyone else in their crew that the Yc1 can vary a lot and won’t affect the balance at all.

Katakuri gets mid diffed.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Don't know, but it looks that King will be a high/extreme diff for Zoro then the medicine will wear off... Can our boy handle all this damage and still fulfill ZKK?

:crazwhat:
If the matter at hand is "Can Zoro ...?" you know by default that answer is:

I was actually thinking that Kings wings absorb damage taken by the real body
Intersting, Zoro did bring up King's wings alongside his fire and what their purpose is... :sus:

No i wasnt you delusional Alzheimer dog, i never said this shit only thing i said was magic sword because its special, better check stuff before attacking grandpa.
What a moron, you cant take back what you said even if delete those post idiot, we all saw it!

Arent you sick of always being wrong, stop the Zoro hate and enjoy your life :optimistic:

King's Wing gauntlet

Condition:
- King covers himself with his wings just like he does in this chapter.
- Heal after every round.

Round 1: Oden's Togen Totsuka
Round 2: Dressrosa KKG
Round 3: Dressrosa ISDS
Round 4: King Punch
Round 5: Kaido's Thunder Bagua
Round 6: Whitebeard's Quake Punch
Round 7: Hakai

Edit
Breakfast Rounds
Round 0: Gamma Knife
Round 0.5: Kidd's awakening

Can he clear?
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @TheAncientCenturion @Zowo @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Patryipe
No attack besides Togen Totsuka and Hakai does anything to King.

Togen Totsuka depending on if Ashura can cut the wings cuts through them

Hakai idk but there is just so much blunt force King would be launched across country

King wouldn't have been hyped and Zoro would've been downplayed if Zoro fought him before rooftop feats.
But now Oda played it so well by having Zoro do all those crazy feats against Kaido and Big Mom. Now he has King (who beat Marco) pushing Zoro this far and even going as far as to make a direct comparison between King and Kaido's durability:steef::steef:
I'm glad rooftop happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.