[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No.

I've said a good deal already and nobody listens, what's the point in just repeating myself. I'm note done done but not going to bother engaging more than other people are. I'll be back later.
all of what u said is not rly help town solve the game but rather slow their progress down and create paranoia between them

from ur day 1 with zem, then transitioned to ali and comes ur day 2 and ur trying ur best to lynch active townies but its just not happening

If me bringing up players I suspect but not being able to lynch them is damning of me you should be throwing Ekko straight into hell.

Except it isn't really, because even in the quotes you've brought up, I am openly acknowledging that it's going nowhere because Zolo's presence destroyed the possibility of *mostly* anything else happening. I actually got close with my Ekko cfd. You might accuse me of being "opportunistic" or whatever but it would honestly be a lot easier for me, as mafia, to stay consistent on you or prof and not rock the boat while the rest of you lynched into a dead end.

Emil

Certified Memelord
why wud scum try to guess dest role anyway when i soft hinted my character in a pool of like 6 characters

well i feel like there might be a second killer. one that doesnt rely on deathnote

or they got 2 kills, one needing deathnote one without

but then that stikl doesnt make dest good

Emil

Certified Memelord
the failed kill WU was right under the kill on enryu. i was aware a failed kill happened but i glanced over it fast and forgot it was on dest

Emil

Certified Memelord
How would a DN kill work here in this setup?
i guess he has a pool of characters that made it to the game with his shinigami eyes

all he has to do is each night he guesses 2 players and their characters. if he gets them correctly he kills them

so he killed enryu cuz he claimed and guessed a character for dest since dest said his character is related to L

so maybe he guessed watari for dest or smth

- You write a name (Player name plus flavor name they have)
- If the name is write them correctly congrats you kill them
- if not a kill fails
Is this a normal kill or like...Strongman kind of thing?

I think I played with such a mechanic in the Iconics game on NF once and it was an ultra kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.