[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ekkologix

You asked about tinfoil on Flower earlier, I'm going to take the opportunity to do so, I haven't given their play any serious thought since they claimed L, but I'm going to do it now. And this isn't to save my ass, or suggest she be the lynch, but rather this is part of the legacy she herself asked me for, so I'm putting it out there for consideration real quick before I leave and come back later, and before I forget.

Here is what Flower has done:

1. Open Claimed L
2. Asked for protection D1
3. A kill failed on them N1
4. Claimed Iron D2
5. Claimed Enryu was townie
6. Claimed to be roleblocked today

I think there actually is room for theorizing she's scum here, and it doesn't require many assumptions. Again, I'm throwing the possibility out here just for the sake of post flip. I am not suggesting a lynch onto flower.

Here are the assumptions it requires:

1. L is a fake claim

This might sound like a ridiculous assumption. But consider the source material, by the time the Near arc rolls around in DN, L is dead, and Light has given himself the designation of the second L. That L is already dead and is not present in this game is entirely possible.

2. That flower faked a kill on themselves.

Consider the fact that we have two apparent NK's each night. These NK's fail if the correct name isn't given. It's an assumption in and of itself that this is how the death note works, but not a bad one. If you can buy into it, then it stands to reason that scum would probably try to use a failed kill for a self clear, especially when they know at least one is probably guaranteed to fail.

3. That Flower lied.

This is the one thing I actually assume to be true regardless of alignment. Flower's claim of being iron is clearly inconsistent with them asking for protection, period. It makes 0 sense, they said it was just a selfish move, but Flower never tries to make moves that put themselves over the priority of the town.

So they're lying about being Iron to discourage mafia kills, or they're lying about being iron to explain how they can continue to exist into the rest of the game with an open L claim.

- - -

Basically, I'm just putting this here right now to tell you that if Flower lived until lylo, you should give them serious consideration. There is no way L can open claim D1 and the scum team has no recourse for that. This is a self resolving situation, again, so just something to keep in mind rather than act on straight away.

I'll be taking a break for quite a bit now

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix

You asked about tinfoil on Flower earlier, I'm going to take the opportunity to do so, I haven't given their play any serious thought since they claimed L, but I'm going to do it now. And this isn't to save my ass, or suggest she be the lynch, but rather this is part of the legacy she herself asked me for, so I'm putting it out there for consideration real quick before I leave and come back later, and before I forget.

Here is what Flower has done:

1. Open Claimed L
2. Asked for protection D1
3. A kill failed on them N1
4. Claimed Iron D2
5. Claimed Enryu was townie
6. Claimed to be roleblocked today
if L is scum then both L and light are scum? its too late for that speculation now because then we basically dont even have a cop if flower is scum. also her helping clear enryu as scum is counter intuitive, specially with her claiming action failed today. it seems that she is simply town cop and was cucked by scum

also we r not sure if she was rb'ed or hayumi is immune. why r u instantly making the assumption she was rb'ed?

I think there actually is room for theorizing she's scum here, and it doesn't require many assumptions. Again, I'm throwing the possibility out here just for the sake of post flip. I am not suggesting a lynch onto flower.

Here are the assumptions it requires:

1. L is a fake claim

This might sound like a ridiculous assumption. But consider the source material, by the time the Near arc rolls around in DN, L is dead, and Light has given himself the designation of the second L. That L is already dead and is not present in this game is entirely possible.
highly doubt this one with characters like roger or mine in the game

2. That flower faked a kill on themselves.

Consider the fact that we have two apparent NK's each night. These NK's fail if the correct name isn't given. It's an assumption in and of itself that this is how the death note works, but not a bad one. If you can buy into it, then it stands to reason that scum would probably try to use a failed kill for a self clear, especially when they know at least one is probably guaranteed to fail.
while thats possible, it slows down the progression for scum heavily, and flower was not really suspected at all so never really had a reason to write her own name in the DN to fake killing herself

plus if they are aware L is a fake claim, why would they try to kill enryu n1? also if L is fake then who is our cop? an inactive?

3. That Flower lied.

This is the one thing I actually assume to be true regardless of alignment. Flower's claim of being iron is clearly inconsistent with them asking for protection, period. It makes 0 sense, they said it was just a selfish move, but Flower never tries to make moves that put themselves over the priority of the town.
its a bad and selfish move, but considering shes apparently our only PR in the game, its understandable to keep her alive. the iron claim itself is wack but she never really had to say it. she cuda just said she was protected then force a lynch on enryu instead of clear him. why is flower helping town avoid confusion if she was scum? that makes no sense

So they're lying about being Iron to discourage mafia kills, or they're lying about being iron to explain how they can continue to exist into the rest of the game with an open L claim.
then that simply means shes an indie at worst, not scum. meaning shes off the menu today.

- - -

Basically, I'm just putting this here right now to tell you that if Flower lived until lylo, you should give them serious consideration. There is no way L can open claim D1 and the scum team has no recourse for that. This is a self resolving situation, again, so just something to keep in mind rather than act on straight away.

I'll be taking a break for quite a bit now
they definitely tried to kill him, but then obv left him after that cuz he can be protected, however they decided to just roleblock him instead. there is now no reason to kill L if u can perma roleblock him while u guess the other players

it seems we dont have watchers or trackers with sux, but its understandable with the game size

if L is scum then both L and light are scum? its too late for that speculation now because then we basically dont even have a cop if flower is scum. also her helping clear enryu as scum is counter intuitive, specially with her claiming action failed today. it seems that she is simply town cop and was cucked by scum

also we r not sure if she was rb'ed or hayumi is immune. why r u instantly making the assumption she was rb'ed?

highly doubt this one with characters like roger or mine in the game

while thats possible, it slows down the progression for scum heavily, and flower was not really suspected at all so never really had a reason to write her own name in the DN to fake killing herself

plus if they are aware L is a fake claim, why would they try to kill enryu n1? also if L is fake then who is our cop? an inactive?

its a bad and selfish move, but considering shes apparently our only PR in the game, its understandable to keep her alive. the iron claim itself is wack but she never really had to say it. she cuda just said she was protected then force a lynch on enryu instead of clear him. why is flower helping town avoid confusion if she was scum? that makes no sense

then that simply means shes an indie at worst, not scum. meaning shes off the menu today.

- - -

they definitely tried to kill him, but then obv left him after that cuz he can be protected, however they decided to just roleblock him instead. there is now no reason to kill L if u can perma roleblock him while u guess the other players

it seems we dont have watchers or trackers with sux, but its understandable with the game size
I'm not saying L is scum, I'm saying L is a potential fake claim for Kira. We may have a cop in Near who hasn't come out, hence why I said if Flower is actually Near not L then she can be believed (though maybe not, she's all but claimed L).

If she's not roleblocked my assumption was that she's lying, hence.

Enryu strongly implied to be a PR D1. He said "one of the towniest roles in the game". So if I were scum, I'd probably guess he's near going off Flower being L.

The iron claim is absolutely necessary. If protective didn't actually go for her, she'd have explaining to do. And it covers her all the way down the line. Also, Flower would absolutely set herself up behind evidence that exonerates her very early, she's timid scum.

0 chance she's indie, there's 0 chance an indie that's not SK even exists, and I'd go as far as to say with these numbers Mellow was probably the only one. There was an SK in the last game I played but numbers were slightly higher, and he had very specific targets as part of his wincon which a far as I can tell probably don't even exist in this game, they're characters from different source material (the light novel) and they'd have to be crammed in with the rest of the roles.

Flower is either mafia or cop, no in-between. If there's another existing cop (near) that has yet to claim, the odds go up that she's lying.

---

Again, all this tinfoiling just amounts to me saying keep this in mind in lylo. Because she's self resolving.

ur not even playing the game to be wanting to get out
Dude I am playing the game. Don’t fucking insult me.

You can call me scummy or whatever but don’t say I’m not trying when I’m still trying to win in this extremely frustrating game.

I almost subbed out bc of real life on D2 in this game and on NF but I gutted it out and I definitely don’t appreciate you questioning my effort.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not saying L is scum, I'm saying L is a potential fake claim for Kira. We may have a cop in Near who hasn't come out, hence why I said if Flower is actually Near not L then she can be believed (though maybe not, she's all but claimed L).

If she's not roleblocked my assumption was that she's lying, hence.

Enryu strongly implied to be a PR D1. He said "one of the towniest roles in the game". So if I were scum, I'd probably guess he's near going off Flower being L.

The iron claim is absolutely necessary. If protective didn't actually go for her, she'd have explaining to do. And it covers her all the way down the line. Also, Flower would absolutely set herself up behind evidence that exonerates her very early, she's timid scum.

0 chance she's indie, there's 0 chance an indie that's not SK even exists, and I'd go as far as to say with these numbers Mellow was probably the only one. There was an SK in the last game I played but numbers were slightly higher, and he had very specific targets as part of his wincon which a far as I can tell probably don't even exist in this game, they're characters from different source material (the light novel) and they'd have to be crammed in with the rest of the roles.

Flower is either mafia or cop, no in-between. If there's another existing cop (near) that has yet to claim, the odds go up that she's lying.

---

Again, all this tinfoiling just amounts to me saying keep this in mind in lylo. Because she's self resolving.
are you setting up the stage for a grand dest near cop claim

Emil

Certified Memelord
watch dest

hi guys im near, town cop

n1 - some bullsht player is town
n2 - some easy lynch target is scum

let him try that, im lynching him on the spot, non negotiable

Dude I am playing the game. Don’t fucking insult me.

You can call me scummy or whatever but don’t say I’m not trying when I’m still trying to win in this extremely frustrating game.

I almost subbed out bc of real life on D2 in this game and on NF but I gutted it out and I definitely don’t appreciate you questioning my effort.
Without trying to be insulting, what would you say have been your main contributions to this game, summarized.

Status
Not open for further replies.