[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without trying to be insulting, what would you say have been your main contributions to this game, summarized.
I’m still at work, so I’m not about to have a big back and forth. But I’ve tried to game solve all game.

Anyone can decide for themselves if anything I’ve done is worth anything but just don’t tell me I’m not even playing lol.

ur off the entire game
maybe except early day 1
and even that was lack luster
Okay I’m off. Something came up irl in D2 that has thrown me off. I’m not about to go on about it in the thread. Believe whether I’d lie about that or not.

But being off doesn’t mean I haven’t been here in this insufferable game trying lol.

I’m sorry, I try to be a very chill person but it struck a nerve when I’m trying what I am out of obligation to the rest of town and don’t even really want to be in here lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay I’m off. Something came up irl in D2 that has thrown me off. I’m not about to go on about it in the thread. Believe whether I’d lie about that or not.

But being off doesn’t mean I haven’t been here in this insufferable game trying lol.
irl can happen, dont stress urself so much about it. there r still 4-5 players with less contribution than you afterall so the bar in general is very low this game anyway

hope things r better for u rn irl

irl can happen, dont stress urself so much about it. there r still 4-5 players with less contribution than you afterall so the bar in general is very low this game anyway

hope things r better for u rn irl
Thanks.

The fact that there are only 4 other active players in this game is why I found saying I’m not even playing offensive.

I’m sorry I snapped a little. I’m just tilted and this game itself is tilting. I know you have no way of knowing why I’m off from your perspective.

I feel like I’m not playing very well but I am trying to help.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks.

The fact that there are only 4 other active players in this game is why I found saying I’m not even playing offensive.

I’m sorry I snapped a little. I’m just tilted and this game itself is tilting. I know you have no way of knowing why I’m off from your perspective.

I feel like I’m not playing very well but I am trying to help.
you really arent trying to help, no
you are just there
thats not helping
I'm sorry irl happens but that wont change how I precise the gameplay of others

at worst case scenario, you can sub out if you are unable to play
but instead you are here rn playing, yet without notable contribtion

thats worst than an inactive who isnt even playing

Emil

Certified Memelord
at the start of the day you scum read me for not pushing the inactives, saying they r my scummates
where do u want to go from there @Dr_Professor83 ? what now?
why are you voting ultra with me and why have you never bothered questioning the inactives yourself

you really arent trying to help, no
you are just there
thats not helping
I'm sorry irl happens but that wont change how I precise the gameplay of others

at worst case scenario, you can sub out if you are unable to play
but instead you are here rn playing, yet without notable contribtion

thats worst than an inactive who isnt even playing
No dude. That’s bullshit. My contribution might not be very good but I’m making efforts. I‘ve tried to figure out who I think is scum, and tried to understand what’s happening with the failed kills so that we can solve the game, and have put my vote where I thought it would best help town.
at the start of the day you scum read me for not pushing the inactives, saying they r my scummates
where do u want to go from there @Dr_Professor83 ? what now?
why are you voting ultra with me and why have you never bothered questioning the inactives yourself
I did not scum read you for that, that’s a fucking lie. I was saying that as a possible tinfoil to keep in mind bc if you or an inactive flip scum I think we need to seriously look into the other.

I even told Flower it wasn’t a good reason to lynch you. But I 100% stand by it being an important thing to bring up.

Status
Not open for further replies.