Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty epic chapter.

I didn't expect King to unleash such an immense amount of potency, and although Zoro's stamina likely never recovered properly, I'm looking forward the continuation of his astounding matchup.
It is the opposite: King started the fight after fighting Marco, Zoro was at 100% thanks to the drug.
Stop with the copium just because the Grandmaster is getting wrecked.
:myman:

J

Joy D. MADS

And another strange thing is that King looked much more dope than he is now... I mean, just look at his dessign from 20 years ago, he seems a complete different person!

I hope he is hiding his trueself or something.

Robin and Brook should be near the blue poneglyph which was found by Law in 996

I'm willing to bet that the whole point of this explosion would be trying to show us why these stones are literally indestructable. Kaido's road poneglyph could be inside the armory too.

Maybe there's some sort of a controlled explosion in the lower half of Onigashima which leads to these stones hurtling away somewhere near the capital.

Or in a more unlikely case, Brook could take a copy of it right now. Either that or since we are now focusing on the remaining numbers and with Kaido's flashback on the Horizon, it could be quickly deciphered by Robin and it could reveal something about the ancient giants' story with the ancient kingdom/Wano in the past.

I think some misunderstand, Zoro can deal with flying characters fine, in fact he proves it, he says he needs to do something to reach King in the sky, what does he do next? He summons a tornado so big it eclipse 3 of Kaido's.

The problem is King durability, he is so durable it is said to be above Dinos and then step further, Dragons, he is at the pinnacle of defense so to speak, atleast his wings. We know Zoro though, there is nothing he can't cut!

He is going to overcome overpower King's durability. This will be set up for what he will need to do at the end of the arc.

It is the opposite: King started the fight after fighting Marco, Zoro was at 100% thanks to the drug.
Stop with the copium just because the Grandmaster is getting wrecked.
:myman:
Nope his bones healed but his stamina seems to have never properly recovered since he seems to be lacking after so little fight occurred. In the past he would take on a garguantuan rooftop fight and even stop Hakai and not really huff much next. That is suspicious.

Not really even Zoro says figuring out King ability will be the key lol stop inventing bs.
I mean
There are three courses of action:

1- Either Enma will reveal a weakness to King that Zoro will use…

2- OR the unknowleageable Zoro will somehow find out about the extinct race from history of King, and somehow he becomes archeologist and know why they went extinct and now he knows their weakness (makes zero sense)

3- Or Zoro keeps asking King about how to defeat him and King spills it out for him

all routes are bad, but one is better than the other… 2 & 3 are pure garbage way to handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.