[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see a world where you could be teammates because imo it would be too obvious
i think you jumping on a dest lynch after townreading him for so long would be game suicide
sometimes the best way to defend yourself is by staying consistent with your reads. I think you are a good enough player to recognize that.
What's the point in me even town reading him to begin with

If you recall the onus for that was your push on him. So scum me, at that junction, an either pick X or you to go after.

cant really argue against gut read .....
do you have actual reason then for thinking am scum?
Not a good one lol. It’s basically POE. You just seem less Town than usual. I read you strongly as Town in the Naruto game so you always look pretty Town to me but this game you’re a null. Which for you may be the closest I’ll ever get to a strong scum read lol.

I’ve read you as Town in every game we’ve played except the time me and Dest culted you and even then you looked townie to me in thread knowing you were my teammate.

It would be actually trivial to manipulate someone who follows in others footsteps so easily as flower, if I wanted to. Have some self awareness please. You have ignored me the whole fucking game and have used my annoyance as confirmation bias that I am scum. It's bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.