[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good one lol. It’s basically POE. You just seem less Town than usual. I read you strongly as Town in the Naruto game so you always look pretty Town to me but this game you’re a null. Which for you may be the closest I’ll ever get to a strong scum read lol.

I’ve read you as Town in every game we’ve played except the time me and Dest culted you and even then you looked townie to me in thread knowing you were my teammate.
I will take that as a compliment
:myman:

I refuse to work with you because you don't read my fucking posts and you act flabbergasted when I get short with you for trying to boss me around.
Look, at this point you're harming Town like hell. I proposed we lynch Dest instead of you, but you refuse to work with me here and basically cause a no lynch.

So if you're Town, you're literally throwing. I can't believe you'd do that.

Look, at this point you're harming Town like hell. I proposed we lynch Dest instead of you, but you refuse to work with me here and basically cause a no lynch.

So if you're Town, you're literally throwing. I can't believe you'd do that.
*You* have refused to work with me.

But I won't keep my vote on you

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix put your vote back on Ultra. That Ultra-Dest scum team looks plausible now.
atleast ultra is active and flexibly changing votes
its like dest is more priority
i dont feel like lynching an active player at all
heck we might not even have the vote power for it

u know if ultra is town we will never win this cuz the inactives will not vote at all

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m Town lol. I’m not pocketing anyone. I’ve seen scum and played with scum Dest more than any other player. Every time I’ve been scum but once he’s been my teammate which is like 3 times. And I’ve played against scum Dest as Town like 4 more times lol. This just doesn’t feel like that.
u are literally a tank
a defense machine
a castle

thats u this game
no proactive plays whatsoever

What's the point in me even town reading him to begin with

If you recall the onus for that was your push on him. So scum me, at that junction, an either pick X or you to go after.
flip that and look at me townreading others if thats your actual argument for why you arent scum yet think I am .
this isnt your first rodeo ultra
scum can pocket and give townreads too......

"If you recall the onus for that was your push on him. So scum me, at that junction, an either pick X or you to go after"

if you picked x you would have to go against comments you had made early this dp and the prev 2 dps .
with me you actually had buildup, a case that would have looked more natural.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Aight, this day is pretty much not going anywhere. I'll be ending it in 10-30 mins, it has already been over 24 hours as is. Sorry if it's inconvenient but this works best for me too. So fair majority is not reached.
no wait wtf
its not time yet
the countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.