Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@TheAncientCenturion

Can you make an emote of this as well?
I can happily and easily edit it into an emote if you want at least. I don't think I can get rid of that text effectively though, I'm not that skilled/knowledgeable about image editing but I can try?
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile Vegapunk Dooby Doo, where the fuck are you?! He's disappeared for months now! Lebrent has been quiet for a while now too I think?

:kaidowhat::nicagesmile::crazwhat::hope:

Its really weird Vegapank has disappeared but he was right about the fire hints all along!?

:kata::ace::stealthblack::hohoho::steef::finally:
Post automatically merged:

When Yamato joins the crew, I'm expecting that she will enter the bathroom naked while all the men are bathing...

RIP Sanji...

:josad:
Hahahaha, thats exactly the same headcanon I had! She would wanna arm wrestle and spar with the boys, acting as one of them and bathing with them! Oh god Sanji, he's really gonna die then hahahaha! I would too in his position to be fair! Imagine her Thunder Baguing Sanji for being too horny?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha, thats exactly the same headcanon I had! She would wanna arm wrestle and spar with the boys, acting as one of them and bathing with them! Oh god Sanji, he's really gonna die then hahahaha! I would too in his position to be fair! Imagine her Thunder Baguing Sanji for being too horny?
Thank god Oda gave Sanji the exoskeleton...

But, I'm sure he will enjoy it. We already know that Sanji is into something... Thanks to Shinobu.

kingufy

Prime Rayleigh > Kizaru > Benn Beckman > Shiryu >= King > Katakuri

Unfortunately Katakuri’s clout only lasted thirty chapters. And maybe five in Wano arc where Oda bothered to care about Future Sight.

The Big Mom pirates were really the weakest Yonko crew

Status
Not open for further replies.