[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he calls my play s*** and then he goes and self hammers. Regardless of alignment, this is throwing.
No it's fucking not, it's throwing to claim and it's throwing to allow a night inching close to death just for the 4 of you to tunnel the fuck out of me. Of course, blame everyone but yourself. My play hasn't been up to par entirely, but I wouldn't have to resort for this if you read for once in your life.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No it's fucking not, it's throwing to claim and it's throwing to allow a night inching close to death just for the 4 of you to tunnel the fuck out of me. Of course, blame everyone but yourself. My play hasn't been up to par entirely, but I wouldn't have to resort for this if you read for once in your life.
ITS NOT I JUST GAVE U THE MATH

omg lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
again

> you get lynched as town
> maf double kills tonight
= max 3 town lost, 0 scum gone

> you claiming to help us lynch scum
> maf single or double kill tonight
= max 2 town lost, 1 scum gone

@Ultra i need u to tell me what part of this u dont get

again

> you get lynched as town
> maf double kills tonight
= max 3 town lost, 0 scum gone

> you claiming to help us lynch scum
> maf single or double kill tonight
= max 2 town lost, 1 scum gone

@Ultra i need u to tell me what part of this u dont get
Mafia doesn't double kill without names. Stop pretending to be retarded.

No, it was blatant throwing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ultra you keep suspecting me and flower was not helping ur case at all, and had u claimed we cuda considered prof/lanji more

im certain we might have scum ininactives as well. i hope they all get modkilled

From the rest of you, it's fair, but I don't think any of you get anywhere with me in the game. Because obviously none of you are even trying to read me. I've towned the fuck out today and it's still constant constant doubt. You probably lose anyway, but damn, maybe you'll actually think about the game now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
From the rest of you, it's fair, but I don't think any of you get anywhere with me in the game. Because obviously none of you are even trying to read me. I've towned the fuck out today and it's still constant constant doubt. You probably lose anyway, but damn, maybe you'll actually think about the game now.
why else do u think we were considering like 4 other wagons
we tried working with u
but u kept tumbling on us for no reason, over and over
and refused to give us a claim at end

Status
Not open for further replies.