[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rest of you, it's fair, but I don't think any of you get anywhere with me in the game. Because obviously none of you are even trying to read me. I've towned the fuck out today and it's still constant constant doubt. You probably lose anyway, but damn, maybe you'll actually think about the game now.
Dude I feel like I’ve tried very hard to give you a chance and you wouldn’t work with us here at the end. I agree with Ekko on the math with you claiming. I don’t understand why you’re against it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Just so it's clear, am counting votes now (well, soon). If majority is reached it doesn't matter what vote changes occur afterwards, the lynch is locked.

Dude I feel like I’ve tried very hard to give you a chance and you wouldn’t work with us here at the end. I agree with Ekko on the math with you claiming. I don’t understand why you’re against it.
You didn't try shit. You voted me while posturing about how much you believed me. Lmao. I have put in 5x more than you have this phase. And you know way way better to agree with Ekko on this. This isn't a difference of opinion, it's basic logic.

You didn't try shit. You voted me while posturing about how much you believed me. Lmao. I have put in 5x more than you have this phase. And you know way way better to agree with Ekko on this. This isn't a difference of opinion, it's basic logic.
Give me your math break down on why it’s worse?

I voted you because you wouldn’t take the best mathematical play and it looks scummy. Enough to tip the favor to you over Lanji.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ultra flips town -> i beg u maf just yeet me at night, u guys deserve it. this inactive town can burn
if we have an active scum its lanji/prof, unless ultra's role is a light associate thats town, meaning flower cud be scum

ultra flips maf -> fook you and linda
im insta hanging dest in this scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.