General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
He is a navigator and chief of staff just like Nami, for me he is fighting her
I would bet on Nami vs someone else at the moment or to join Brook since we got too many SHs around. I can't find another fit for Nami at the moment. 🤔

Maybe Pizarro for being into jewelry and a past king.
Nah nami is fighting devon,devon is known for hunt and killed beautiful women,nami is the most beatiful among the crew

I would bet on Nami vs someone else at the moment or to join Brook since we got too many SHs around. I can't find another fit for Nami at the moment. 🤔

Maybe Pizarro for being into jewelry and a past king.

Hmm, never thought of that match up, always thought Pizzaro would go to Franky because of the way they look, and I'm not just talking about the hair but the cybernetic arms and horn made me believe Avalo also uses tech to improve himself.

I have always thought the match up that were set in stone were:

Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu/Aokiji
Sanji vs Vasco
Jinbe vs Jesus
Nami vs Laffitte
Robin vs Devon
Post automatically merged:

Nah nami is fighting devon,devon is known for hunt and killed beautiful women,nami is the most beatiful among the crew
Devon is fighting Robin for me

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
Who are the Zoro past 2 billions takers in here?

I think the only substantial chance that occurs is in the case scenario he proficiently vanquishes King and then kills Kaido either or not he participates to his final defeat which sounds fairly likely.

Who are the Zoro past 2 billions takers in here?

I think the only substantial chance that occurs is in the case scenario he proficiently vanquishes King and then kills Kaido either or not he participates to his final defeat which sounds fairly likely.
2B for Zoro can only happen if he beats King and we get ZKK... BB's bounty is around 2.2B by being a former Shichibukai, killing a weakened WB with his crew and beating Marco...

20 highest known bounties so far:

Just feels wrong to see Snack, Little Oars Jr and Who's Who up there in the top 20 - very good that they will soon fall out of the list. Shame about Ace though. And Smoothie bounty is a mystery as she has shown absolutely nothing but I suppose she might be decently strong never the less.

I'd rather have seen Fisher Tiger, Whitey Bay and Squardo in the top 20 than the trio i mentioned.

Well, we actually do know Squardo's bounty at least.
I knew about Fisher Tigers bounty of 230 so that was more wishful thinking on my part, I can't really accept Pekoms having 330 when this legend who fought tenryubito and led the Fishmen pirates including Jinbei had 230...

I didn't know about Squardos bounty. To think 210 Squardo was Whitebeards most trusted external captain... like having 210 Caribou lead the troops EoS. And yes, he killed civilians but going against the tenryubito should be far more criminal and bounty raising.

I didn't know about Squardos bounty. To think 210 Squardo was Whitebeards most trusted external captain... like having 210 Caribou lead the troops EoS. And yes, he killed civilians but going against the tenryubito should be far more criminal and bounty raising.
Oars Jr had a far bigger impact on the actual battlefield than someone like Squard, so Oars Jr's bounty is definitely justifiable(considering he was called a monster even by someone like Sengoku).

Oars Jr had a far bigger impact on the actual battlefield than someone like Squard, so Oars Jr's bounty is definitely justifiable(considering he was called a monster even by someone like Sengoku).
All the big boys - giants, yeti cool, punk hazard children, dragon Kaido etc - are able to make big impacts. They can level cities which not even Shanks does easily. But they are at the same time big targets and often slow as Doflamingo showed. The Speed problem was solved for Morias Oars - a super Giant with Luffys Speed and bouncyness.

So yeah, for the average pirate or Citizen the big boy is the larger threat and 550 is justifiable but if we go by strength at the top they are often quite small but pack a punch like Luffy, Shanks, Rayleigh, Mihawk etc.

Squardo should have been the equivalent to Jinbei in Big Moms crew or Doflamingo in Kaidos - i.e. the strongest allied captain but 210 doesn't really reflect that.

Last edited:
Squardo should have been the equivalent to Jinbei in Big Moms crew or Doflamingo in Kaidos - i.e. the strongest allied captain but 210 doesn't really reflect that.
But Squardo wasn't that strong. He was a leader sure, but he wasn't really ever shown or stated to be anything special even among the allied captains.
All the big boys - giants, yeti cool, punk hazard children, dragon Kaido etc - are able to make big impacts. They can level cities which not even Shanks does easily. But they are at the same time big targets and often slow as Doflamingo showed. The Speed problem was solved for Morias Oars - a super Giant with Luffys Speed and bouncyness.
Yeah, but Oars Jr certainly lived up to that hype. He wiped out a giant vice admiral easily and was tearing up the battlefield till he reached the warlords. And even after being downed, he was still able to play a critical role in throwing the last whitebeard ship through wall barricade.