[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I went over Lanji & Hayumi and I also want Lanji first, although I think there’s a good chance Hayumi is scum.

From my POV the scum team is probably either Lanji/Hayumi or Lanji/Dest(with serious distancing and a fake failed kill so very unlikely). But still that puts Lanji in the middle.

Also in my ISO I did quote a couple of posts that stood out and also every post that involved Lanji mentioning Hayumi:

its part of the game
no one expects anyone to gamethrow
you cant ignore reads and just go off blind trust.
This one pings me because I can see where me and Flower town locking Zem could be something scum wouldn’t want.
I would slot in hayumi and ekko as townie leans
would have had ultra here but his pivot to vote you not so sure anymore

scum leans
enryu particularly how I thought that conversation with fuji and zem unraveled
dest just seems a bit all over the place particular with calling out zem early on shortly after putting her as a town read.
These reads ping me because 1st) the Hayumi Town read is just weird to me and 2nd) I don’t get his Dest read. I looked for what he was talking about from Dest and Dest was just arguing with Zemmi about why he didn’t like me and Flower town locking her because we could be trying to pocket her. He wasn’t going at Zemmi he was trying to make Zemmi see why what we were doing was sketchy from his perspective which isn’t all over the place at all.

You can see the whole thing here. Lanji’s read on Dest from it doesn’t make any sense to me at all.
I'm calling this your TMI post.
Is this your TMI post as well? No reason for you to lock Zemmi as town.
If you actually read you will see why lol
Still not a reason to lock you in as town. I think that's a dangerous way for Flower to ride your coattails too closely.
I've read. Zero reason to be handing out town locks. I agree that you're probably town here, but no way you should be a lock by anyone.
Because there are certain topics I would never ever lie on xD
Yes, I'm not unclear on that.
Then you should know I'm town too then.
Zemmi, that's not the issue in arguing.
Oh then I missed what you were talking about xD I'm playing a game and even already walked off a cliff and had to be revived by my squad for trying to read the game lol.
I'm just wary of some pocket attempts by Flower and Prof here. Them coming to the conclusion to town lock you felt a bit awkward for my liking.
And then the rest of these are just any mention Lanji made of Hayumi. He calls him a Town read again and also questions Flower about Hayumi some. I’ll let you guys decide if those posts make it look more likely that they’re teammates.
we shuld go ultra this dp

am not sure about hayumi or don

perhaps we can get them to talk imo
imo esp a don lynch is wasteful. he has said fuckall.
why are you saying hayumi is invest immune then ?
@Flower
partially agree with the hayumi read esp d1
out of the others some should stick out more than others tho
out of the 9 players is it just hayumi that does?

Also for almost every single lynch, Lanji has made an argument for someone, placed his vote, and basically just been done with it. He never really tries to do anything if the vote is going in another direction to convince us that he’s the one that’s right EOD. He just let’s his vote be where it is.

Peep these posts of Lanji in the Throne of Lies III game where he was scum:

Pretty much the same thing he says in these two posts:
Context has been completely removed here . It was a mechanical clash with myself and zolo; either he had to be lying or I was. I saw ultra blaming Ekko but personally ekko’d opinion never swayed me . I scumread ultra for much of the game till he threw .since there is no point keeping it at this point of the game , I am touta matsuda .

Idk, I just saw that paticular scum tell of Hayumi and it's stuck in my head. I don't think Dest is scum. I trust Ultra on this, too.

Let's go with Hayumi. They're both scum by PoE and reads.
Lol I’ll let @Dragoban check too.

I’m not going to be stubborn but I at least want to let him see what I said and if that makes him lean Lanji or not.

We’re basically in the same boat but flipped lol.

D

Dragomir

Context has been completely removed here . It was a mechanical clash with myself and zolo; either he had to be lying or I was.
Actually, while reading that game, I thought up a scenario where you both could be telling the truth, I forgot what it was but that doesn't matter here.

I saw ultra blaming Ekko but personally ekko’d opinion never swayed me . I scumread ultra for much of the game till he threw .since there is no point keeping it at this point of the game , I am touta matsuda .
I don't understand why this has to mean it's okay for you to be lynched the next day if Ultra flips town.

Status
Not open for further replies.