[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I learn one thing from this game it’s to get serious about committing to my own reads. You guys may never pull me off a read again even if it’s not that strong lol. I fucked up not trusting myself the last two days when I should have fought harder and been more hard headed on Lanji both days.

I hated steering town wrong in Genshin & JoJos but this was definitely worse lol.

If I learn one thing from this game it’s to get serious about committing to my own reads. You guys may never pull me off a read again even if it’s not that strong lol. I fucked up not trusting myself the last two days when I should have fought harder and been more hard headed on Lanji both days.

I hated steering town wrong in Genshin & JoJos but this was definitely worse lol.
Sorry, but don't blame yourself. I can get very hot headed and convincing. And my claim was too strong.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

As with most things, it's a balance. It's important to have confidence in your own reads, but also not be so attached to them that you stubbornly don't re-evaluate. I think there are definitely times where you could have been more aggressive, but the biggest issue here for most of the town was ignoring behaviour over claims.

D

Dragomir

She is just a myth, dude.

Btw you were perfect, my dear Mikami. You helped your God greatly!
I should have had an FoS on you when you kept pushing us to vote Hayu, but that never came to mind. The entire time I thought you were just an excited townie who was finally happy for being on the right track when you guys have been mislynching the whole game. You faked your emotions very well. Nicely done, I got played like a fiddle.

As with most things, it's a balance. It's important to have confidence in your own reads, but also not be so attached to them that you stubbornly don't re-evaluate. I think there are definitely times where you could have been more aggressive, but the biggest issue here for most of the town was ignoring behaviour over claims.
I don’t mean I won’t reevaluate, but I think I’ll be a lot more stubborn on letting other people away me on a direction.

I’m only really talking about conceding lynch preference.

I should have had an FoS on you when you kept pushing us to vote Hayu, but that never came to mind. The entire time I thought you were just an excited townie who was finally happy for being on the right track when you guys have been mislynching the whole game. You faked your emotions very well. Nicely done, I got played like a fiddle.
Do you know how much I raged when you subbed xD? I wanted to kill you instantly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we definitely stood a chance
it wud be hypocrite to call it unbalanced
we just needed the MC confirmation bias gone from our heads and we'd see the true "light" at the end of the tunnel

:moonwalk:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
On another note, I would appreciate any thoughts or critiques regarding the flavour. It was only two writeups, as sadly I got sick during the game and could only really keep it running, but I was quite pleased with it. The idea was obviously this was a world where L was dead, Near probably dead too, Mikami never sided with Kira, same with Takada due to not being influenced by Light, and the core investigation was reduced to but a handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.