[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That being said I think my setups tend to be pretty difficult. I think this one was potentially difficult for scum, a lot needed to go right for them this time around. I think asking the town to move past the assumption that L is dead is also difficult, even if the flavour hints at it. So I wouldn't say it's an easy game for either side. If the town mass claim, it becomes extremely easy for the Mafia.
i think town did well in regards to not claiming
im not sure what wuda happened if ultra claimed. there is no say if we wuda still lynched him or if we wuda lynching prof/lanji
at worst we cuda forced lanji to claim

an 8-2 setup is pretty hard for town tbh, but is not swingy, meaing scum will get punished for a single misstep
here flower had to make so many missteps for us to punish her tbh. lanji definitly had less rooms of missteps
it didnt help at all 4 of town roles were dead inactives, but i dont know how much wud that change the outcome. i feel like it wud be the same, atleast from me

this trick will only work once anyway, so lesson learned

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i think town did well in regards to not claiming
im not sure what wuda happened if ultra claimed. there is no say if we wuda still lynched him or if we wuda lynching prof/lanji
at worst we cuda forced lanji to claim

an 8-2 setup is pretty hard for town tbh, but is not swingy, meaing in sum will get punished for a single misstep
here flower had to make so many missteps for us to punish her tbh. lanji definitly had less rooms of missteps
it didnt help at all 4 of town roles were dead inactives, but i dont know how much wud that change the outcome. i feel like it wud be the same, atleast from me

this trick will only work once anyway, so lesson learned
Do you think, if you were in F3 with Flower, and a kill failed on the other player with you, you would change your mind?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you think, if you were in F3 with Flower, and a kill failed on the other player with you, you would change your mind?
depends on who the player is
if lanji didnt flip a scum with roleblock im likely gunning for flower
if a scum roleblocker flip im never touching flower the entire game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
depends on who the player is
if lanji didnt flip a scum with roleblock im likely gunning for flower
if a scum roleblocker flip im never touching flower the entire game
That scenario was very likely (not you, as you were dead, but flower being in a f3) had Hayumi not been lynched before Lanji. Does that change your opinion a bit?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i feel sorry for @Ultra tho
he did sound towny that last day and ive tried moving from him to dest/prof/lanji/hayumi over and over u can tell by the vote hopping
BUT i just could never bring myself to help him lynch flower

so everytime he voted flower, i scum read him until it was enough for me

he was even consistent about his occupation being a light associate, like i could feel he is saying the truth but i just could not bring myself to lynch flower

never again. this is the last time MC confirmation bias fuks me this hard

Emil

Certified Memelord
That scenario was very likely (not you, as you were dead, but flower being in a f3) had Hayumi not been lynched before Lanji. Does that change your opinion a bit?
lanji shuda been lynched today
but hayumi wasnt even here to defend himself
hayumi's lynch made no sense at this point
after ultra flipped town, lanji needed to be resolved, specially after hinting a PR and saying "if ultra flipped town, its on me"

and probaably not
like i said in dead chat
i would lynch lanji today, but still lose to flower tomorow
UNLESS flower decided to fully protect lanji and not bus him

if it comes to f3, i would ask flower about her iron ability, specially if most townies flipped vanilla and we have no doctors whatsover or other PRs

at that stage flower being both cop and iron would make 0 sense so she has to go

Emil

Certified Memelord
i must say i rly never expected this game to be semi-mountainous

someone with both cop and iron abilities is like impossible to have here if every1 else is vanilla

Emil

Certified Memelord
...it's a light game. At least 2/3rds of the game has to be Vanilla by definition.
yes
but 100% of the town was vanilla
i didnt think it's be like that

i expected a maf with deathnote and another maf with flavor cop that can inhereit the death note and a 3rd maf that can maybe roleblock

and for town expected atleast a tracker and doctor, even if limited

Status
Not open for further replies.