Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly confused by this whole King>Kaido shilling.

King actively defends against Zoro's slashes. Kaido takes every single hit thrown at him outside of dodging. He has not truly blocked once. King has the advantage of having wings that are seemingly like steel, something Kaido does not have.

This is like comparing Zoro and Luffy's AP, like Zoro has SWORDS lol, of course he'll always have an advantage there if Luffy doesn't use his AdCoA or AdCoC. That was the whole point of Wano's Ryou discussion, giving Luffy a "flow" power similar to how Samurai use Haki with their blades.
King has a durability power to soak up damage even beyond "The Dragon and Dinos". Word for word from the One Piece manga by Eichero Oda. You literally can't make it up.

That is what people are hyping, isn't that a hype statement? I think what confuses me is why it's so hard to grasp for a lot of people. I don't know about King>Kaido shilling but King's Durability Power is Beyond Kaido Dragon Form Scales Power, what ever the gimmick, that is what is being said.

King has a durability power to soak up damage even beyond "The Dragon and Dinos". Word for word from the One Piece manga by Eichero Oda. You literally can't make it up.

That is what people are hyping, isn't that a hype statement? I think what confuses me is why it's so hard to grasp for a lot of people. I don't know about King>Kaido shilling but King's Durability Power is Beyond Kaido Dragon Form Scales Power, what ever the gimmick, that is what is being said.
You are assuming Kaido's durability solely comes from his power as a Dragon. He's an Oni. Yamato has that SAME durability.

Again King actively defends. Kaido does not

You are assuming Kaido's durability solely comes from his power as a Dragon. He's an Oni. Yamato has that SAME durability.

Again King actively defends. Kaido does not
He might have something from Oni abilities I agree.

King having a special defense, is the same as Kaido having a special defense. Imagine King just had scales all of his body instead. We dont know it is his wings only, it is an assumption.

He might have something from Oni abilities I agree.

King having a special defense, is the same as Kaido having a special defense. Imagine King just had scales all of his body instead. We dont know it is his wings only, it is an assumption.
For sure, I'm just pointing out that he uses his wings to defend there and it's the same wings he used to send flying slashes and throw Zoro out of Onigashima.

I'm sure King's secret more has to do with his species, whatever it may be. I think he and Kaido have that in common when it comes to "toughness" playing a factor on top of their devil fruit abilities.

The spanish sound like the english version, Marco is flying Izou due to his wound.
Here Marco says:

What wrong izo?
You are hurt , let me carry you.

Izo :
When they said giant yokai my heart flipped out.

"Where's the enemy?"

I'm sorry... The previous message...

Nothing on Marco injuries or him complaining bout carrying izou.

(I'm Latino )

The spanish sound like the english version, Marco is flying Izou due to his wound.
It's even worse than the English version, "what's going on, Izo? You're hurt, let me carry you...!!!" :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Honestly confused by this whole King>Kaido shilling.

King actively defends against Zoro's slashes. Kaido takes every single hit thrown at him outside of dodging. He has not truly blocked once. King has the advantage of having wings that are seemingly like steel, something Kaido does not have.

This is like comparing Zoro and Luffy's AP, like Zoro has SWORDS lol, of course he'll always have an advantage there if Luffy doesn't use his AdCoA or AdCoC. That was the whole point of Wano's Ryou discussion, giving Luffy a "flow" power similar to how Samurai use Haki with their blades.
Nice headcanon, Kaido blocks with his body, King blocks with his body. :kobeha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.