Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King finally has base CoC, to match Kat.
he is still missing advanced unique almost undefeatable haki, I'll let that slide as he's Lunarian instead
he is still missing awakening to match Kat, I believe it's possible but that will only put him on level with Kat, not above.
King did a cross block, he didn't "tank" it. The same attack was instantly regenerated on a hakiless non blocking Dragon Kaido.

King and Queen are in the same crew and their bounties are 5% apart. Stop pretending like he's close to Kaido, he's not.
Base CoC doesn't even have anything to do with power lmao.

King has far better feat than Kat in every regards other than CoO, and that's all he needs to outclass him. Your logic is about as retarded as trying to say Doffy > Marco because Marco hasn't shown awakening.

Btw, King is yet to even go Hybrid and he's outclassing KK best feats.

Also, ofc, King blocks with his wings. Those are the durable part of his body. Kaido can only block with his scales which are already cleaved by an attack far weaker than SSSS... what do you expect him to do other than that?

I'm not pretending he's close to Kaido. Overall, Kaido is tier apart, but you're being about as daft and agenda driven as people who say King > Kaido when you're pretending King doesn't stand significantly above Katakuri at this point.

Think about what Zoro did to Kaido gosh this guy is a monster.
He used Enma with just normal COA and only with Asura he infused the attack with CoC. That said the moment he will use CoC in every attack Zoro could be a top tier pirate
Yea no doubt. Pretty crazy how he gave Kaido a permanent scar by still being weak. He coming for that WSS title hard after Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.