Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed once again that it is not some magical or Oden's spirit sword. Every sword has its own personality but our boi Zoro needs to be stronger to properly use it. CoC incoming.
Think about what Zoro did to Kaido gosh this guy is a monster.
He used Enma with just normal COA and only with Asura he infused the attack with CoC. That said the moment he will use CoC in every attack Zoro could be a top tier pirate

Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

This is a nice follow up to Sanji’s “Hey Luffy” speech. It seems that even though the straw hats like Nami, Zoro, and Sanji got seemingly free power ups, they still had to work to earn them after.

Well Oden was a top tier afterall.

King's durability again showing up. And this makes it clear that the argument about Zoro's not unleashing Enma for whatever reason was false
Not only a top tier but a top tier who got put on a very high pedestal by Kaido. Prime Oden sure was a freaking monster.

Exactly. Now we need to find out the ability which makes King's durability so tough.

Sanji Fans Down bad this chapter lmaooo
DO Y’all not realize ?
This means that Sanji has no relation to the Lunaria plotline which will infact Facilitate Zoro and His Iconic moment when he actually Takes down King.

Oh Boy:cheers::cheers:

@Chrono @MonsterZoro @Bango🍅 @gamaran @BleakAsh
@Finalbeta @Peroroncino
@sts-kun
why would Sanji be a Lunarian in the first place? That was immediately obvious? I swear you guys make up the stupidest shit and then boast about your own stupidity.

“Cleaved Kaido’s scales like butter” is a gross overexaggeration at worst
Obviously it's exaggerated. But Tatsumaki did cut Kaido's scales AFTER overpowering his tornado. And Shishi Sonson is far more potent of an Armor breaker than that.

Point stands. People need to just accept that King outshines Kaido in defenses. At least as long as they're not using CoA, then Kaido is superior imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.