Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately that's absolutely nonsense, Zoro has physical force to stop Hakai, bust mountains.
Marco's strongest attack didn't even get reaction out of King and only did as much damage to him as scabbards did to Kaido. Zoro's Oni Giri made him bleed a lot more.

But once King used wings to block, even mighty Dragon Twister failed, so Yamatrash seriously can't hurt him. Bro why are you so stubborn in your ways, when I was proven wrong last chapter I adjusted my stance.

It is clear as a day King is strongest character in Wano after Kaido and Big Mom. Luffy vs King is debatable I guess but again how does he hurt him?
He can hurt him with ACoC or even block him with ACoC or even see his moves coming with FS .
In fact king can't even fight the same way vs luffy as Zoro since luffy attacks can go after him and luffy can even fly .
They don't have the same skill set so it won't be the same sort of fight .

I hearing alerts from here so much? Man I am rent free in heads of salty toxic users even when I am resting. Idk what you all talking about, but Zoro still prove he has magic sword and that it helping him to fight especially he isn't using his other weapons that on his person from what spoilers said.

Also cope on you guys thinking Queen is admitting that King is stronger as he merely talking about his race to him, not that King is someone stronger than him when they have shown to verbal and physically get each other. Queen didn't get his billion bounty for nothing and Sanji taking a bit to beat him is featworthy as he growing to beat him as Zoro who going to need help from Enma and Hiyori to beat King as usual in his fights for him.

Zolo is admitting it here on why he been having issues with Enma as he 'lacked strength', but somehow you guys are in full damage control denial on that is laughable this point XD.

Anyway, happy to see development on Zoro as still fan of him and Sanji in his development of his fight and probably hint on his Lunarian's abilities coming to him into the fight perhaps as well growing his Haki too. Interested to see how each fight head into these guys.

Finally zoro unlocking CoC:doffycry:...
And all the haters can finally stop the bs..
King is undoubtedly a monster even Queen hype's him up.
Zoro will be like: You want my power enma?
Take it take it all...(a reference from an old movie)
And then the black blade enma will be completed..
The only thing that i don't understand is how a black blade will increase Zoro's stats minus the ap of course.
Zoro is truly going to slay a god in this arc..
Oda thanks for everything man..

I hearing alerts from here so much? Man I am rent free in heads of salty toxic users even when I am resting. Idk what you all talking about, but Zoro still prove he has magic sword and that it helping him to fight especially he isn't using his other weapons that on his person from what spoilers said.

Also cope on you guys thinking Queen is admitting that King is stronger as he merely talking about his race to him, not that King is someone stronger than him when they have shown to verbal and physically get each other. Queen didn't get his billion bounty for nothing and Sanji taking a bit to beat him is featworthy as he growing to beat him as Zoro who going to need help from Enma and Hiyori to beat King as usual in his fights for him.

Zolo is admitting it here on why he been having issues with Enma as he 'lacked strength', but somehow you guys are in full damage control denial on that is laughable this point XD.

Anyway, happy to see development on Zoro as still fan of him and Sanji in his development of his fight and probably hint on his Lunarian's abilities coming to him into the fight perhaps as well growing his Haki too. Interested to see how each fight head into these guys.
Cry more

No One:

Panda Moe: Im nOt CrYiNg yOu ArE CrYiNg

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

I hope that king and zoro have CoC clash like Luffy and Kata. But it would be to soon for Zoro to have such control over it. He just awakened it. Luffy used it 4 or 5 times before he even realized. Sure Zoro already knows what it is and has an advantage because of that. But I don’t know if he can just used like that makes it seem a little to forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.