Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

THIS CHAPTER SOUNDS LIKE EVERYTHING!!!

I think Zoro character really shines this chapter. Zoro is extremely tough on himself, this is rooftop Zoro here saying what he lacks is strength. He's often very critical of himself too, even unfairly at times, but like Mr. Lorj said, ur not gonna find a One Piece character more dedicated and driven to be the very best.

He puts himself on such an above and beyond pedestal. Even though he is tough on himself, he does not sulk. He uses it to get stronger.

Reminds me back when he beat Ryuma, Ryuma said, it's unfortunate that this body (Ryuma) had to suffer a defeat" to which Zoro says, "..well, as long as you feel shame, that's enough".

Zoro gonna overcome King durability, not try to find some way to avoid it.

ZORO'S FATED FOR SOMETHING RYUMA RELATED THIS ARC. KING IS TRAINING ZORO TO GET HIS BLACK BLADE AND COC USAGE UP. THEN…..

ZKK BOYS

Sanji>Jinbei is common sense only dumbass people taught otherwise. Yes Queen above 1 billion bounty he not going down to just that. Zoro>King>>Sanji>Queen
Sanji said he can easily beat queen

Currently, king>zoro>=sanji>Queen

Zoro didn't fully master adv coc yet, next chapter or probably the one after that he will, which will definitely put him above Queen

And sanji's been HEAVILY implied to be a lunarian, zoro even said sanji has a transformation that he unlocks if he's angry enough

EOW it should be zoro>sanji>King>Queen

I am. I'm just not mentally challenged and don't undermine other characters to elevate my favorites. I like Zoro I just dislike a majority of his childish and toxic fan base. Anyone who actually knows me on a personal level knows how much of a sword boy I am and love anything related with Swordsman, even in my own one piece game, I wank the hell out of them but many extreme Zoro fans, are outright toxic.
^^^. We’re on the worst site for it, though lol.

As expected current sanji<<<<ichiji after all.queen no sell power up sanji.pffft.that weakling clown queen.even after bullshit power up still can't do shit to weakling queen.well it's sanji after all(clown+okama).run sanji run.king 1 hand kill current sanji

Chapter looks crazy OMG OMG !!

Naah every year when it's zoro birthday, oda is making us proud!!

COC, King being a monster confirmed by even Queen, Zoro fighting and will become the King for his best friend, I can't!!
Too glory :josad::steef::steef:
why did you left the best part zoro flashback?
even the spoiler guys say that we will get finally more info about Zoro/shimotuki and why Wado is that village.
Zoro adcoc is coming boy :shocking::blush:

Mate, I don't have to prove Jack shit to you (pun intended). Doffy being Joker automatically puts him over King/Queen/Jack, just like King/Queen/Jack are automatically over the Numbers.

You either consider Joker the ultimate trump card, or make him weaker than Jack, Numbers. There is no in between.
Lmao what happened to Hell memories taking out Queen? This is awakened Sanji btw who gets physically stronger. Lmao

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Stop coping.

The same luffy who beat katakuri couldn't do anything to kaido. Katakuri struggled to beat luffy for many hours. If post rooftop Zoro tanked hakai, survived and gave a scar to hybrid kaido and after tanked adv.coc thunder bagua and was still awake. How he was weaker than luffy before his katakuri fight? Lmao!

Just accept King is stronger than Katakuri. Even current Luffy will have lots of trouble with King.
Theres no coping. You're using flawed Logic. Doing shit to Kaido is binary. It's either you have the tools (Ryou or a way to do internal damage) to do it or you don't. Are you doing to argue that all the scabbards are fucking above Post WCI Luffy?

Zoro did not "Tank" Hakai. You're misinterpreting feats. He blocked it for mere moments before being teleported away by Law. He dies without law. Every SN on that Rooftop if given adequate bailout may be able to replicate that feat. Luffy does it for sure, so does Kidd. Law doesn't need to tank anything but he too also "Tanked" a Thunder Bagua. Everything you're stating is a feat of "Endurance" and we know how plot driven Endurance is in Shounen, especially One Piece. Pre Katakuri Luffy would do all that if Oda willed it just like he endured all the hits Katakuri gave him for 11 hours.

Stop using circular logic and scaling to elevate Zoro.

Sanji said he can easily beat queen

Currently, king>zoro>=sanji>Queen

Zoro didn't fully master adv coc yet, next chapter or probably the one after that he will, which will definitely put him above Queen

And sanji's been HEAVILY implied to be a lunarian, zoro even said sanji has a transformation that he unlocks if he's angry enough

EOW it should be zoro>sanji>King>Queen
He said that IF he became a cold hearted emotionless warrior, which he isn't. The fact Queen tanked Sanji strongest move shows this isn't the case

You all act like children. The only character I have genuine hate for is the Baboon Trainer. Anyway, keep spewing sewage.
Do you realize how pathetic nerdy mentally weak and beta it makes you sound when you say opinions of fans of a cartoon character makes you hate the said cartoon.
How is that shit normal? No normally functioning human being says shit like that.

"Smoothie's AP can crush both King and Queen.":rolaugh:
Smoothie can turn into a giant like Big Mom that can easily sink ships. Quote the rest of it, and stop being a weasel.

Zoro doesn't have anywhere near that level of physical strength. Maybe his lethality/slicing ability, but not his physical strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.