Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Zoro with or without Enma is clearly inferior to chapter 1000 Luffy who had aleady acquired FS, Adv CoA. Stop saying stupid shit.
2. More baseless wank and circular scaling. Stop eating crayons
3. Chapter 1010 is not debatable. This is more circular logic and scaling.

You're not a prisoner of the moment because all of this was expected. Im mostly speaking to people who I consider reasonable like @Sentinel and @Tyki_Mikk and not Z boys. And I don't know how many times I have to say this. I like Zoro as a character. Lol, pre timeskip, he was my favorite character but the behavior of Zoro tards makes it difficult to enjoy him as a character.

You all act like children. The only character I have genuine hate for is the Baboon Trainer. Anyway, keep spewing sewage.
Don't OD on all that copium.

Zoro outperformed Luffy on the rooftop. You must understand prior to chapter 1010 Luffy's non-G4 wasn't very strong.

I am. I'm just not mentally challenged and don't undermine other characters to elevate my favorites. I like Zoro I just dislike a majority of his childish and toxic fan base. Anyone who actually knows me on a personal level knows how much of a sword boy I am and love anything related with Swordsman, even in my own one piece game, I wank the hell out of them but many extreme Zoro fans, are outright toxic.
You're clearly playing biased beyond shit if you think this King is weaker than pre-FS Luffy. The same Luffy who was trash to Katakuri. The mere fact that you have the audacity to insult others and call them mentality challenged.

It has nothing to do with being fans of this or that, in all honesty, there's a reason why 80% of Zoro fanbase shitters tend to also think King (even before this chapter) shits on WCI Luffy. Just shows your mentality that you're downplaying Zoro and King even more than most notorious Zoro haters on this forum lmfao.

But in all honesty, that's okay. What makes it pathetic is that you try to hide under the facade "Woo, I'm just a big Zoro fan. You all suck Zorotards. Mentally retarded folks. I make fair decisions by shitting on Zoro and his opponents all while discarding every feat and portrayal they have." Flat out trolls like Moe are better because at least they're open over it.

Last edited:
Sanji said he can easily beat queen

Currently, king>zoro>=sanji>Queen

Zoro didn't fully master adv coc yet, next chapter or probably the one after that he will, which will definitely put him above Queen

And sanji's been HEAVILY implied to be a lunarian, zoro even said sanji has a transformation that he unlocks if he's angry enough

EOW it should be zoro>sanji>King>Queen
Zoro and Sanji has never been equal the whole story and Zoro can already beat Queen. Please stop thinking characters are the same. Queen isn't King and would get sliced up with his slow ass.

> Katakuri hyped as unbeatable in his family
> King hyped as unbeatable by Queen
> Both having coc and an hax that make them either hard to hit or hard to damage
> And then we have the cover from Oda showing all the right hands

Guess it's Oda's way to seperate the right hands from the rest :pepecafe:
How is he unbeatable if his race was exterminated? :seriously::seriously:

I am. I'm just not mentally challenged and don't undermine other characters to elevate my favorites. I like Zoro I just dislike a majority of his childish and toxic fan base. Anyone who actually knows me on a personal level knows how much of a sword boy I am and love anything related with Swordsman, even in my own one piece game, I wank the hell out of them but many extreme Zoro fans, are outright toxic.
Yea you was talking out your ass though. Luffy never beat Commander 1 v 1 without help. Nami and homies helped him. Luffy got neg diff by base Kaido while Zoro blocking and blitzing Hybrid Kaido. WCI luffy geys destroyed

Good to know basic CoC valuable again. When it was just the 3 below it was unless an meant nothing

Doffy
Kata
Kid

1010 Luffy
Yamato
should from now on be placed above everybody. For having a superior version

Everybody remember 1 thing, during the CoC wankfest!!! Shanks is the man with greatest ambition of them all
:steef:

Zoro and Sanji has never been equal the whole story and Zoro can already beat Queen. Please stop thinking characters are the same. Queen isn't King and would get sliced up with his slow ass.
Ironically, Queen tanked the airslash that sent zoro flying with his own ass lol

Queen isn't going all out yet, he didn't even boost himself with the oni virus

Status
Not open for further replies.