Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, we don't know why lunarian were hyped? They could have some haki specialization.

Second, even if we assume that it's because of their body then king has what it takes to enhance strength of that body via haki.

He is YC1 for a reason
In the last chapter zoro talked about how king is special because of his race and be cant defeat him if he wont know what he is, of course king got top haki but him main attribute comes from his race, like kata got COO or marco with his fruit.

"- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

CoC Shimotsuki Zoro hype

:steef: :steef: :steef:

And for the sanjitards going crazy these past weeks about the simp being Zoro's best friend or whatever nonsense they were babbling about this week's chapter debunks it all lmao to Zoro only Luffy is important in this mickey mouse crew.

:milaugh:

No, read the manga. King is harder to damage than Kaido. That means Luffy won't neg King.
Luffy is negging king, unlike Kaido who has a solid defense and OP regeneration, King does not have Kaido's endurance and durablitity.

Even then Luffy was injjuring kaido massively. That is how powerful internal destrcution haki is alone.

Add that on top of Luffy's speed and strong physical strength, you get Luffy who can go through any defense.

Mind you and this is pre advanced coc Haki. Add the CoC haki, on top of that internal destruction haki, and it is supercharged.

How? Zoro is using CoC to tame Enma (to mimic Oden). I don't know what Oda has planned Haki wise for King (I think we saw him use CoA once), but there is nothing in the spoilers indicating King has CoC.
I think if he also has coc apart from his race then this man can definitly defeat fujitora

Status
Not open for further replies.