Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy negs king, unlike Zoro Luffy has monstrous physical strenght and Internal Destruction haki, this makes his attacks extremely lethal so much so that he did not use it on ulti as he felt she would die from it.

And then Luffy combined his internao destruction haki with his potent Conqeurors Coating. Makes Luffy extremely lethal, as shown in chaoter 1010 when sent kaido flying, injuring him internally and ohysically from a distance.
No, read the manga. King is harder to damage than Kaido. That means Luffy won't neg King.

Queen just tanking Awakened Sanji's HM is insane.

FI Sanji's HM already did more to Wadatsumi than Jimbe's strongest Fishman Karate technique.

Post Awakening Sanji >>> FI Sanji, and Queen ate up a HM from this Sanji.

Queen is on another level, he can legit brush off anything Jimbe level characters could throw at him and no diff them :crazwhat:
Vagabond Drill knocked down Big Mom lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
King is hyped because of his race here , not haki or COC, even an lunarian kid would be much much stronger then a regular humen.
As I said, we don't know why lunarian were hyped? They could have some haki specialization.

Second, even if we assume that it's because of their body then king has what it takes to enhance strength of that body via haki.

He is YC1 for a reason

Lol. When did I say that King is below pre FS Luffy? Don't take me out of context. Whatever order someone puts Marco,Kata and King is not really a big deal as long as they make it clear that these characters are highly relative to each other with not much if nothing separating them.

Theres nothing to downplay. I don't care what your definition of a Zoro fan is. Cult behavior is utterly brain dead and many Z boys here exhibit such. You can like a character and not act unreasonable.
You still ignoring my post which you tried to lie about. Why did Luffy get help vs Cracker. I taught you said he beat one beofre even Katakuri. No he jumped one correction.

Why did FS luffy get nef diff by base Kaido while broken bones Zoro blocked, blitz and Scar Hybrid Kaido.

Well queen is definitely hyping king (highlighted part) specifically via Lunarian

He even went on to call Lunarians God's of ancient times which once again indirectly reference to King's strength
He is talking about their specific capabilities most likely, not fighting abilities necessarily

So even a Lunarian baby can do that

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Unfortunately

I'm so tired of Oda ending off a chapter with a really hype moment during a fight and then not coming back to it for 10 years

When the Zoro vs King fight really started Oda didn't get back to it for ages
The thing is the manga is supposed to be structured for the Volume releases, which is what the majority of his Japanese audience purchase and read.

It absolutely makes sense that he prioritizes giving an update on every fight in every location in the arc in a single volume by shifting focus instead of just focusing on a couple of fights. That's, unfortunately, how manga works.

Kaido was pushed to high diff by Oda's own words in sbs 100 , the databook kaido vivre card and what Kaido himself said in the manga.
Source and exact pages, not "source: trust me bro" because I don't remember any of that. Kaido himself said that Luffy was a fucking disappointment in manga and he overestimated him after he yeeted him off the rooftop.

It does not matter what you Z boys state, when the author himself does not supoort your headcannon.
Just like the author draws a half-dead, 30+ bones broken Zoro giving Kaido trouble, overwhelming him in CQC and scarring him for life before going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.