Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
To be fair, Luffy was the one Zoro told, in detailed terms, that to stand between Zoro and his dream is to die. So Zoro referring to this promise is proper.

This, I think, also confirms my belief, if nothing else, at least Luffy will be there to directly witness Zoro vs Mihawk. The other SHs may or may not be there, but Luffy will be there to see it with his own eyes. :zosmug:
Of course, he would be there.
Watching fighting 2 strongest humans of the century, would be the greatest opportunity for him to learn, and improve himself.

Last edited:
I put Oden above Big Mom at least, not sure if I'd put him above any admiral, Shanks and Mihawk mid diff him at worst. Mihawk low diffs likely.
Not really when Oda had a ceiling and Zoro has already reached as high as that ceiling which is scarring Zoro.
Killing Kaido and Making Enma black are above Oden's pay grade and that's what Manga has literally spelled it out for us.

Zoro is now saying Oden in his prime was able to use Enma so effectively because he was stronger, then I'll get there, he is coming out of Wano at least using Enma as any regular sword, he would boost his Haki that much. And if ZKK actually happens Oden has no saving grace when Zoro blitzed and Scarred Hybrid Kaido while Oden's best feat is cheap shotting Dragon Kaido and then admitting "I am not strong enough to kill that ****"
Big Mom is stronger than Oden lool. Kaido can't defeat her in 3 days

Exactly and Kaido has 1 kid and Roger has 1 kid. Oda not going to make them weak. BM is like that cause she has gazillion kids. Lol
It's not just about being weak. It's about being a leader/conqueror. In the beginning it was all Kings that had it, i.e. Pirate King, Dark King, King of Dressrosa, Queen of Amazon Lily, Emperors of the Sea.

Now it's any strong person is just given it. He watered down the meaning of "Conqueror".

Status
Not open for further replies.